Zach Thomas was right....Alosi Suspended Indefinetly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas was right....Alosi Suspended Indefinetly

naptownfinsfan

Diehard fan
Reaction score
Zach was right they formed a wall....Nfl.com reporting Sal Alosi has been suspended indefinetly...."new info has come to light...and has been determined he instructed players to form a wall"..Old news I know just sharing....****ing dirty cheap *** jets go to hell...and take ur fat ****ing coach with you

10 to 1 the NFL doesnt lift a finger. I'll even bet that the coaches will be called out for telling them to do it, yet won't get touched.

New Stadium=free pass.

I wish noone to be laid off, especially during the holiday season but this man should've been fired and the Jets should've been pushined even more. Not only was the wall obviously planned but the trip was also premeditated.

Wow! This seems much more serious than we ever thought. At first I felt we were kinda over reacting until they admitted doing it on purpose. There were people told too stand there, wonder if they check old game films if they would find them doing that? What would the NFL do if they could prove that coach Ryan put them up too it or even knew abouit it?

rex ryan can go suck a dick.....i hate him..hes more of a friend than a coach....i understand a "players coach" but cmon man..

Personally I'm done with it, it's been dealt with and NC is okay. This seems to be getting more reaction then Bellicheating in which resulted in Superbowl wins!

Just a question how much pull do you think a S/C coach has with players? My guess is not much. Sal is just the fall guy for this huge elaborate scheme.

Just a question how much pull do you think a S/C coach has with players? My guess is not much. Sal is just the fall guy for this huge elaborate scheme.

i agree bean..cmon any players with any sence arent going to risk getting fined or suspended b/c a S/C coach said so....deff came from a high fatter power lol

I enjoy the fact that the Jets are getting more bad press as a result of this, but i honestly don't see what the big deal is. This probably happens in every team. My beef was with Sal purposely trying to trip Carroll. Other than that, i really don't see what the big deal is with the wall. Look at how many players, coaches, trainers, friends, etc. are on the sideline. You telling me this doesn't happen on the regular?

I enjoy the fact that the Jets are getting more bad press as a result of this, but i honestly don't see what the big deal is. This probably happens in every team. My beef was with Sal purposely trying to trip Carroll. Other than that, i really don't see what the big deal is with the wall. Look at how many players, coaches, trainers, friends, etc. are on the sideline. You telling me this doesn't happen on the regular?

Maybe so, but for the rest of the season, no matter how long it lasts for them, you've gotta believe there'll be camera's pointed on the sidelines during kickoffs and punts - and IMO, that's a good thing. I 'm kind of rooting for Jen Sterger to sue Favre and Jests, although I think she's an opportunist - and depose the front office exec who was acting as Favre's pimp.

Back
Top Bottom