Zach Thomas was right....Alosi Suspended Indefinetly | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas was right....Alosi Suspended Indefinetly

I'm willing to bet that that old cronie Westhoff had something to do with it. The meathead S&C coach is pawn in all of this. I'm also willing to bet that although he was 'suspended indefinitely, the punk is indeed being take care of by the corrupt Jets organization.

i was talking about before they went to commercial. they didn't say anything until they viewed the slo mo replay.

right before the commercial..."Looks like he got tripped by one of the members of the Jets staff..."

right before the commercial..."Looks like he got tripped by one of the members of the Jets staff..."
and we noticed it right there , before they said it. your are trying to say it wouldnt have been noticed if the commentators didnt say that. we knew it right away just like they did. it was obvious. you are really confused if you believe that was going unnoticed.

and we noticed it right there , before they said it. your are trying to say it wouldnt have been noticed if the commentators didnt say that. we knew it right away just like they did. it was obvious. you are really confused if you believe that was going unnoticed.

From your original post on this...

"no it was very obvious. the 5 of us watching the game noticed it when it happened. we kept waiting for the replay. they didnt show it until they came back from commercial."

which says to me you're claiming to have noticed it before the replay....

let's drop it

All I can say is wow. This is one of those things in sports where it seems fishy seeing all those players lined up, but I just expected it to be one of those things that was always speculated and that everyone "always knew" without there actually being conclusive proof or an admittance that it was really the case. Now that it's come out, it just seems so incredibly ridiculous and bush league to do something like that.

This is why we hate the Jets. I've seen the Patriots dominate this division for most of the last ten years, and I'd rather have that a hundred to seeing the Jets win it.

I´m taking a wild guess here...I bet whoever ordered the wall...has the appetite of a medium-sized herd of Hippos?

Back
Top Bottom