Zach Thomas Weight.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Weight..

Great to see Zach and Jason Taylor recognized by the team. Let's hope that their sons turn out to be footballers. If they have the heart and talent of their fathers, they will be very good.

Zach is not very big. When he was playing, he was built like a small tank. I saw him at Barnes and Noble once and he looked like a tree trunk.

Now that he's retired he just looks normal for his height.

Can't see pics, brb reinstalling Ms Paint.

Probably stopped working out so hard, can't blame him.

I'm around his height, I don't really look like him but if he robbed 7-11 and the cops saw me nearby first I could probably get taken in on the general description with him losing some size. I don't care if he did use roids he made the best of what God gave him and if he did find a way to beat the testing good for him. He's a short, stocky Dolphin legend. I'm just short and stocky! I'm almost exactly a year younger and I've seen quite a bit of gyms in my day and still don't miss a lot of days in the gym and I'm nothing like he was. I'm jealous of him! Maybe it's becuase he spent so much of his free time as a teen in the gym when the other kids (like me) were getting into trouble as he puts it, LOL!

I remember reading somewhere that he likes to run and him going for a 4 mile (i think) run with his sister. Maybe he's doing a lot of that now! I've been into running since college but I get the feeling Zach would beat me pretty good in a 5 or 10K :(

Maybe all the football injuries, probably a ton of little things we never heard of, prevent him from lifting heavy anymore. His shoulder's probably aren't 100% and that will screw you with anything upper body. I've been really careful since getting into my mid 20s thinking that was old at the time and I feel like I'm about as healthy as you can be at our age but I still have some problems! He played pro football, imagine the problems he might have lifting heavy anymore!

Back
Top Bottom