Pass DEF: 4

Here's Zach Thomas' Stats

Tackles: 141
ForceFumbles: 2
Sack(s): 3.0
Interception(s): 1
Pass DEF: 8

and Al Wilson get's the start?!!?

Eh be happy with it. In all honesty, Both London Fletcher and DeMeco Ryans are having better seasons then both of them.

Fletcher got the shaft too, the Probowl is a popularity contest.

Who cares? We're luck to have anybody in the game with as bad of a team as we have. Yes JT and ZT deserve to be there, doesn't mean that they get in. Let's just be happy he's there.

Dmancari23 said:
Who cares? We're luck to have anybody in the game with as bad of a team as we have. Yes JT and ZT deserve to be there, doesn't mean that they get in. Let's just be happy he's there.

He made the Pro Bowl and that's all that matters.

yeah it is bullcrap but atleast he is there that is the main thing, that he has got his due for being an elite in the NFL and in my eyes the best.

Half the board does not give ZT enough credit, and we are Dolphins fans! Half of the posters write that ZT is over the top and not the player he once was. So what do we expect from non-Fins-fans?
I am happy he was voted, maybe if he will have one more Pro Bowl vote he might have a chance to get in the HOF. He now has seven Pro Bowls, and I am afraid that will not be enough for the HOF. But with 8 bowls that sounds more convincing to me....

zach is awesome and will be awesome i want him and jt to retire as dolphins and true the pro bowl is a popularity contest so yes i'm mad zack isnt starting but oh well he is there so hopefully him or jt gets the mvp award for that game and jt gets defensive mvp for year

I'm just happy Zach and Jason are there, not interested in getting into a discussion of whether the voting system for the Pro Bowl is good or bad.

dolphan81 said:
Did anyone read Priscos comment? He said Ray Lewis belongs in ahead of ZT.
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9880714/2 :hmmm:

I wrote the idiot an email, thought I'd share:

"Reputation means more than production." That is a quote from your article.

In the next breathe I get "There is no way Zach Thomas should be in ahead of Ray Lewis".

Hypocrites of the World unite, we have found our leader.

Zach Thomas: 141 tackles (leads the NFL), 3 sacks, 1 interception and 8 passes defended. All this for the #3 rated defense (in yards against) in the NFL on a team with an offense that is challenged to say the least.

Ray Lewis: 91 tackles, 3 1/2 sacks, 2 interceptions and 6 passes defended. Yes, the Ravens are #1 in total defense but their offense is better and they are on the field a lot less (4.14 plays per game less).

Ray Lewis does lead the league in pre game bluster and "look at me" antics.

I know you cant watch all the games Mr. Prisco but your comment showed just how little of the Dolphins you have watched. Zach might be having his best season while Ray Lewis continues to decline.

I'll take PRODUCTION over reputation everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. In this case (Zach versus Ray) the voters and the players got it dead on. Zach SHOULD be ahead of Lewis. Hell, I'll make the argument he should be ahead of Al Wilson and STARTING the damn game.

Thanks for your time.

Saban4prez said:
Eh be happy with it. In all honesty, Both London Fletcher and DeMeco Ryans are having better seasons then both of them.
you speek the truth.

i guess fletcher will be an alternate again. im not sure exactly how many seasons in a row he has been an alternate for the probowl, but i would guess 6. :fire:

what really gets me is that most voters look at stats. but diffrent websites have diffrent numbers for tackles. and the nfl website says fletcher only has 1 defensive TD when he has 2.

DeMeco Ryans should be starting hands down. He is on such a weak team defense but is managing to stand out and play outstanding

Miamifin23 said:
DeMeco Ryans should be starting hands down. He is on such a weak team defense but is managing to stand out and play outstanding

He should be in top 3 for ROY too.

unifiedtheory said:
I wrote the idiot an email, thought I'd share:

"Reputation means more than production." That is a quote from your article.

In the next breathe I get "There is no way Zach Thomas should be in ahead of Ray Lewis".

Hypocrites of the World unite, we have found our leader.

Zach Thomas: 141 tackles (leads the NFL), 3 sacks, 1 interception and 8 passes defended. All this for the #3 rated defense (in yards against) in the NFL on a team with an offense that is challenged to say the least.

Ray Lewis: 91 tackles, 3 1/2 sacks, 2 interceptions and 6 passes defended. Yes, the Ravens are #1 in total defense but their offense is better and they are on the field a lot less (4.14 plays per game less).

Ray Lewis does lead the league in pre game bluster and "look at me" antics.

I know you cant watch all the games Mr. Prisco but your comment showed just how little of the Dolphins you have watched. Zach might be having his best season while Ray Lewis continues to decline.

I'll take PRODUCTION over reputation everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. In this case (Zach versus Ray) the voters and the players got it dead on. Zach SHOULD be ahead of Lewis. Hell, I'll make the argument he should be ahead of Al Wilson and STARTING the damn game.

Thanks for your time.

Great write up! :up:

Let us know if he responds.

Back
Top Bottom