Zach Thomas.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas....

NJL52

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
....put up his career high for tackles this season at 165 in a system that doesn't cater towards his strength on perhaps the best defense in his career.

And to think 90% of this forum was saying he fell off towards the beginning of the season.

I know thats great. Actually his previous highest total happened last season. Perhaps he is not in decline.

On a side note: I was watching ESPN a couple of weeks ago and they were debating the pro bowl selections. Specifically, why Zach Thomas over Ray Lewis, and one of the analyst actually said that "tackles aren't everything." Some one else said: "ah... yes they are" I started laughing my arse off. If Zach puts up numbers like this for 2 more seasons, He might be a HOFer.

Happy Holidays!!

I know thats great. Actually his previous highest total happened last season. Perhaps he is not in decline.

On a side note: I was watching ESPN a couple of weeks ago and they were debating the pro bowl selections. Specifically, why Zach Thomas over Ray Lewis, and one of the analyst actually said that "tackles aren't everything." Some one else said: "ah... yes they are" I started laughing my arse off. If Zach puts up numbers like this for 2 more seasons, He'll might be a HOFer.

Happy Holidays!!

Yes, despite all the fancy formations, offense, etc, games usually come down to who tackles the best and who blocks the best.

This guy strives for perfection.....nobody on the team prepares like he does! Him and Taylor make this defense play so much better!

....put up his career high for tackles this season at 165 in a system that doesn't cater towards his strength on perhaps the best defense in his career.

And to think 90% of this forum was saying he fell off towards the beginning of the season.

These were the same 90% who keep reiterating that Ronnie Brown is a bust. :confused:

Unless my ears were deceiving me, I could swear Nantz or Simms said he went over a 1000 yds for the season... and with Mularkey calling the plays. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom