Zach to the Pats? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach to the Pats?

Brassmonki14120

Ο πόνος αισθήματος καταπίνει το πέος
Reaction score
FINS WHACK ZACH
In the clearest sign yet that these aren't your father's Dolphins, the team will release linebacker Zach Thomas, according to Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com.

The 12-year veteran appeared in only five games last season, due in large part to a couple of concussions, one of which was sustained in an automobile accident.

Glazer reports that Thomas plans to keep playing. Our first guess? He'll land in New England, where he'd actually reduce the average age of their starting linebackers.
Thomas was signed through 2008, at a base salary of $5.65 million.

Why would Belichick want another old LB and especially one with a history of concussions?

If I could pick one team where I would like to see Zach go, it would be the Colts in the AFC, or maybe the Cowboys in the NFC (he is from Texas so you never know?). I hope he has a shot for a SB ring which would make him a lock for the Hall of Fame.

If I could pick one team where I would like to see Zach go, it would be the Colts in the AFC, or maybe the Cowboys in the NFC (he is from Texas so you never know?). I hope he has a shot for a SB ring which would make him a lock for the Hall of Fame.

He could wind up with the jets which would still be a better chance than he had.

Because He is one of the Best in the NFL and are Better then ANY of the Pats MLBs

You mean WAS. He's long in the tooth now and his best games are behind him and if they weren't Parcells wouldn't have released him.

I hope that he retires and realizes that this game is going to do nothing for him if here were to be seriously hurt. He has had a great career and I think that he will be HOF regardless of a ring or not. Better to walk away now while you still can walk

Great post, ditto on all your points. Good luck Zach!

Back
Top Bottom