Zach to visit Saints and Cowboys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach to visit Saints and Cowboys

I think Zach would be a nice fit in Dallas, even though I have never been a Cowboy's fan. He would have a better chance at a ring there then in N.O.

WORD UP! Thats true. Yo dont go to the Enemy! Period. :D

Well once a team basically says f u then all bets are off. I think he would prefer to play in Dallas but I think he would play in NE if Dallas did not call.

Either of those teams would be good for him I think. I actually think that N.O. is going to bounce back strongly this year. Zach would probably be able to play a more prominent role there. N.O. has the offense if McAllister comes back healthy. They need defensive help.

Its funny, besides the Pats, the Saints were the first team that came to my mind. Zach is in the Sam Mills mold.

I thought the exact same thing, when I heard zach was released I instantly seen him in a saints uniform. I told my brother that and so far im looking like i was right but a ways to go yet.

I would be surprised if he came to Dallas. I'm not really sure where he would fit in. He would not be an outside backer for sure. Then you look to the inside. Bradie James will not be benched. I guarantee it. Akin Ayodele is the only one who may have to step aside for Thomas, but even he has played solid. In fact, our LB play was one of our strongest. If we bring in Zach, ihe will be a role player. A rotational guy who doesn't see a lot of playing time. I couldn't see any team expecting him to play more than a third to a half of the plays unless he proves there will be no problems with concussions. I have a great respect for Zach Thomas, but his career could very well be over.

i hope to see him with the saints, he would really stouten their defense and help them contend

if he goes to dallas, who do you root for when the cowboys play the giants?

Man I hope he ends up in Dallas, it would be a hell of a lot easier to root for him to get a ring there than in New England.

Dallas, Madison already has a ring. Zach does not.

neither once its not a South FLoridian team or with a dolphin on the helmet i cant even wish him good luck...he is now an enemy no matter if he goes to boston or to texas stadium....he is really at the end of his rope...he should really just bow out...BUT we are about 50 under the cap so go Dolphins!!!!

There is no agreement with the Cowboys. Why would Zach go there after he was cut from the only place he's called home? Just to please Parcells? No way. If the guy can still play and the doctors tell him he is healthy then he can go where he is wanted.

I hope that he goes to Dalls or the saints, because I heard on NFL live that there is a chance he might go to the Pats, and the Pats do not need anymore of are players or we could just call them The Newengland fins.

Let the Texas lad play for his state team and hopefully get him a ring next season. Cowboys are my 2nd fave team so i wouldnt mind him playing for NFC team and the Cowboys. Good luck to Zach wherever he goes.

Back
Top Bottom