Zach Unloaded An Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Unloaded An Interview

Q: What's your opinion of what kind of coach you would want next year?

Thomas: “I’d like to look at that, but I try to take it year to year because I might not be here, I might not be the fit. They might want to unload and try some different things. I really don’t look at that, I’m just going to play this year out and hopefully I’ll be here. But the thing is, the way this business is, we’ve got Junior (Seau), we lost Junior too, I didn’t even mention that. If he can leave San Diego, anybody can leave anywhere. It’s a rough business, but I’m not complaining; it’s a great game.€Â

Anybody can leave anywhere. All you have to do is wanny leave.

that doesnt sound very good.....

Zach Thomas leaves..... Jason Taylor Leaves.

If those two leave Sam and Patrick will want to leave.

Without them we have no defense.

Its gonna be a domino effect if anyone wants to leave.

Who wants to stay in a place where their surrounding cast doesnt want to be?

Iamlegend said:

what exactly doesn't sound good?

Iamlegend said:

Come down man. Thomas and Taylor arent going anywhere. They put to much heart and faith into this team and nothing can rip that apart. Besides they arent those kinds of players that leave on there team.

PhinDude88 said:
Come down man. Thomas and Taylor arent going anywhere. They put to much heart and faith into this team and nothing can rip that apart. Besides they arent those kinds of players that leave on there team.

The NFL is a buisness first, sport second.

Manning and Colts? R.Lewis and Ravens? Thomas and Dolphins=4-ever...book it.

FiN.in.RI said:
The NFL is a buisness first, sport second.

I agree.

But there is a big difference between the Ron Artest`s of this world......

And the Jason Taylor`s.

HVACservice said:
I agree.

But there is a big difference between the Ron Artest`s of this world......

And the Jason Taylor`s.
I agree.
It would really suck to see JT go. Hell, it would suck to see any of 'em go, we got some real stand up guys on that defense.

There isnt a player on the roster that is bigger than the franchise.
IMHO, nearly the entire roster will have to be rebuilt to make the Dolphins a Super Bowl team. I believe that Fredo ruined this squad mentally.

ErroneousFlint said:
zzzzzzZZZZZzzZzzzz I love this stuff.

Here's the other cheek.

http://www.seahawks.com/ardisplay.aspx?ID=4857
Zach has made some negative comments but I think he is owed the benefit of the doubt as do all the starters on this team that have been here ...
So much bad has happened since the end of last season that the players that have been here for a while are beyond frustrated ....
Being on a losing team has to just piss the hell off of JT, Thomas, Surtain, Madison, considering that the expectations this year were of competing for a divisional championship ... :shakeno:

Marino1983

You can't just go lose these guys because of the SALARY CAP! You guys need to relax. Any rebuilding/replacing of these guys would take place over 2-3 seasons. Honestly, the only one you need to worry about this offseason is Surtain. His cap hit is like 8million or something like that, and with the prospect of some rebuilding, he may garner a decent draft pick in a trade. But if he doesn't earn us a 1st rounder, he needs to be resigned, and there are LOTS of ways to do it that it helps us now and he can be released 3-4 years down the road once he slows down. This team just needs to be creative.
Zach and Jason have new deals and cutting/trading them would crush us.

I don't think he was meaning it like that. I think he is just saying he doesn't know how things are gonna pan out with a new coach coming in he may want faster young LB's. He is looking at the business side of it, they are not promised another snap. I think he will behere next year.

Back
Top Bottom