Zach vs Ray | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach vs Ray

THEIR BOTH GREAT,,ZACH IS GREAT BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO DISECT PLAYS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN,,,RAY BRINGS INTENSITY TO THE FIELD THAT IS UMATCHED,HE ELEVATES THE PLAYERS AROUND HIM AND WITHOUT QUESTION IS THE BEST LEADER OF MEN IN THE GAME,,,

tHATS A LOT FOR ZACH TO COMPETE BUT I TELL YOU I SURE DO LOVE THE GUY

zach is the great overachiever. He has way more character and instincts than Ray but Ray has more cheerleader in him and Ray imposes more of a threat to offenses to change what they will do as opposed to Zach.

Zach is the most consistant LB the NFL has ever seen and the man is not done yet but Ray is fizzling out and has been hurt way more than Zach, which means Zach is better over the long haul.

If Ray were to be a hall of famer, then Zach certainly will follow without a blink. Being a champion does not matter in this regard. Anthony Munoz was never a champion and was on a loser for many many years.

Zach will be a 1st ballot HOF'r
Smartest ever to play the position
Most instinctive ever at the position
Most respected LB currently playin by past&current players.

IMO,playing in a superbowl doesnt mean crap unless he's a QB.
Seau 18years 1635 tackles -not a champion-considered HOF'R
ZachThomas 12years 1577-would go down as the most career tackles&100+tackle seasons in the NFL if they officially kept track of the stat.
Dave Wilcox,Last LB inducted to the HOF w/o a Championship.

removing SB revelance,
Zach Thomas is the PeytonManning of LB'S
Ray Lewis is the Micheal Vick of LB's

No LB has ever worked as hard as Zach on the field no matter what the score, 31-0 4th quarter he will sacrifce his body like a human scud missile when he is on the field.

Let's not forget it was Lewis crying for a DT last draft to help him up front. I don't buy that crap our defense is designed for the MLB and there's isn't. What makes Zach better is he has and will do it longer. There were a few years Ray had better seasons, but, overall Zach is and will ultimately be viewed better. Is Ricky better than Edge even though Ricky had better stats for a year or two? Absolutely not!

Zach is plain out the best mlb in the leage. Not Lewis not Urlacher. Give Zach the credit he deserves. Who does not like pulling for the underdog?

Zach will be a 1st ballot HOF'r
Smartest ever to play the position
Most instinctive ever at the position
Most respected LB currently playin by past&current players.

IMO,playing in a superbowl doesnt mean crap unless he's a QB.
Seau 18years 1635 tackles -not a champion-considered HOF'R
ZachThomas 12years 1577-would go down as the most career tackles&100+tackle seasons in the NFL if they officially kept track of the stat.
Dave Wilcox,Last LB inducted to the HOF w/o a Championship.

removing SB revelance,
Zach Thomas is the PeytonManning of LB'S
Ray Lewis is the Micheal Vick of LB's

No LB has ever worked as hard as Zach on the field no matter what the score, 31-0 4th quarter he will sacrifce his body like a human scud missile when he is on the field.

couldnt agree more, zach is deffinantly the best and ****s all over ray.

Ray Lewis also led his defense to a SB title.. Zach never even came close to doing that...

If the sport you were referring to was basketball. I'd agree. But 1 player does not make a NFL team. Had miami won a superbowl, Zach would have led them there, just like he leads them through ever year.

Now, winning the superbowl probably gave the media leverage to promote Louis the way they do.

I'd take zach any day, if only because of his heart and attitude that compliments his skills.

I know for a fact zach is the best linebacker in the nfl! but it seems he never gets that respect from the whole leauge. when its clear as glass ray aint on zach's level

I know we are all fans of our teams but this is not that smart of a comment. Ray Lewis is by far better than Zack Thomas. Sorry to say that. But Take Zack out of the lineup in MIA and does much change? Nah Not really. How good is BALT Def with no RAY LEWIS. Sorry cannot agree with you here.

Not to mention Marriman is better than thomas as well. Same with Urlacker.

I know we are all fans of our teams but this is not that smart of a comment. Ray Lewis is by far better than Zack Thomas. Sorry to say that. But Take Zack out of the lineup in MIA and does much change? Nah Not really. How good is BALT Def with no RAY LEWIS. Sorry cannot agree with you here.

Not to mention Marriman is better than thomas as well. Same with Urlacker.

WTF? You got that backwards

You do realize Merroid man is an OLB while Zach is an MLB, besides Zach doesn't cheat

Zach-1577 tackles
Ray-1389 tackles
Zach- 5-10 226 pounds
Ray-6-1 250 pounds
Zach-5th round pick
Ray-1st round pick
you do the math
:lol: WTF kind of math is this...

1577 tackles + 5'10" * 226lb / 5th round is greater than, =, or less than 1389 tackles + 6'1" * 250lb / 1st round pick

some of yall are sad homers really. i love zach, and hes one of the best in the league. but some of yall that say hes by far the best or ray isnt in his league is extremely mistaken or on some kind of drugs. Zach makes tackles, thats it. hes not a play maker. he does make plays in tackles, but hes not a play maker. Ray Lewis is a play maker, Brian Urlacker is a play maker. Zach is great. and ONE of the best LBs in the league. but he isnt the best, and definitely not by far the best.

ZACH is the best then it is Brian then its Ray

I like Ray but I dont think he is better than zach is reliable very consitent

they both are really good but you are forgetting brain urlacher. i think thomas the same caliber as these guys and he seems to be getting better with age. the only thing he really needs is size and the he would be the undesputed best. thomas was one of the biggest steals in the draft ever. brain zach and ray are the three best definately but i cant say the order. AND joey porter is up there too.

What what what??? do you know how many past/present multiple probowlers Ray has on that def???Ed Reed, Chris Mcalister, A Thomas, and probly alot more. All Zach has is Jason Taylor and no where near the secondary Bal has. Your Logic is backwards/

Back
Top Bottom