Zach wants a 1st and 3rd for Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach wants a 1st and 3rd for Ricky

inFINSible said:
If we don't get at least one first out of him....let him rot for three years.
It's not going to hurt us anymore than what it has already. The worst is over.
Motivate him to sell himself or sit at home, slowly going broke.
No more skin off our nose.
yup
hold out for a 1st, let the bastard sit on the bench and become broke

He is right about Ricky .Hw would not have gotten much yards behind this OL.
We might be able to get some high picks for him but they will be conditional.

Guys I think a 3rd this year and a conditional pick that could turn into a #1 in 06 would be doable. Rb that can put up numbers like RW can with his power will make a few GMs and owners forget /overlook the past. And unfortunaltly that is the way of pro sports.

let him play with a new coach.....ya he bailed on us but now we all see why he did it :p

he's still an @ss but lets face reality here....ricky would have a broke leg 3 games into this year

CrunchTime said:
He is right about Ricky .Hw would not have gotten much yards behind this OL.
We might be able to get some high picks for him but they will be conditional.

Maybe cause Konrad has been injured more then not.Konrad is a big part of this team and he doesnt help the RB issues!!

Maybe he should SHUT UP and get Healthy.

And yes more then likely conditional picks if at all.

Phin-o-rama said:
let him play with a new coach.....ya he bailed on us but now we all see why he did it :p

he's still an @ss but lets face reality here....ricky would have a broke leg 3 games into this year
absolutely correct...... but you dont bail on your teammates. Ricky will land a 1st rounder. Would you rather have the best RB in the draft, or Ricky Williams, who is a top 5-7 back in the league, a top 3 back in the league with a good Oline? If im another team, I rather give up a 1st on Ricky than a 1st on an unproven rookie.

Your from Fort Meyer??? outside of DC??

inFINSible said:
Ft. Myers, Fl.
yea I noticed the spelling mistake.... I was going to ask if he was in the armed forces because Ft Meyer in DC is all military guys.....

Zach could be player/HC/GM !!! :tongue:

1st and 3rd could happen if we threw in another guy..no one too serious, maybe eddie moore or a 4th rder..ricky proved he can be a serious player. he'll come back and be traded immediately. he has to, or he's broke.

Clumpy said:
No way any team will be willing to give up that much. Teams know it's nearly impossible for him to ever play again in Miami. Miami would be best served to take the offer and run

One thing you don't realize is that this is a bilateral monopoly. We have him, some team's going to want him, and they can't get him anywhere else. If we're willing to be "irrational" (irrational in others' eyes), we can get higher than what we would normally ask in other circumstances.

If you want to buy my signed jersey, and you are willing to pay $1000 but it's only worth $10, and I subjectively feel close enough to it to want $900, you're going to pay $900.

Back
Top Bottom