Zach Wants Help...But Wont Help??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Wants Help...But Wont Help???

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
What really bothers me about this situation, is that Zach himself "Mr. We Need Help" isn't willing to help the team get the help they need.....

He bitches about how much we suck, but he's not willing to take one for the team by taking less money....

I'm tired of Zach Thomas. I'm tired of him running off at the mouth as well. He needs to shut his mug, and take one for the fans, the fans who keep his wallet full....

If he's not willing to take a pay cut, and help us free up some money for improvements, get him the hell out of here!!!

We could easily trade him, and also come out on the other side looking even better at LB without Zach.....

Before you jump all over me for suggesting the departure of Zach, remember what he's costing us, and what he's not willing to do to help our situation.....

This cry baby is pissing me off!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

Hey Blitz, I feel your frustration.

He's a great player, saying he's not would be foolish. But for the money he makes, along with the cry baby metality, he's slowly becoming a cancer on this defense...

Oh so he's a cancer now cause they haven't worked out a contract in a 2 week time frame. The more likely scenario is that the phins lowballed him in the first place. This is a cash strapped team to begin with. If it gets worked out it probably won't be for a month or so. If they can't get it worked out then yes next year we will probably be looking for a new middle linebacker.

My opinion anyway is that he is getting to old for a large contract especially since he's not a strong big guy in the first place. His body will wear down over the next few years. I also think the entire linebacker core needs overhauling.

On the whole though I could care less either way if he's here next year or not. However I am not going to scream cancer at the first impasse.

I guess J.T is a cancer then in your limited view of the world since they never worked out a contract and we had to tag J.T and didn't have a contract worked out until July.

Originally posted by HofCityFan
It cracks me up how quickly you guys jump off somebody just because Zack didn't jump on the 1st offer the dolphins make this is how contract talks go one side leaks info about the other not wanting to do this or the other, the the other side does the same thing. I would be really surprised if Zac and the dolphins don't work something out within the next week or so

I hope you're correct....

I don't want him to leave, but his actions so far during these negociations are speaking volumes about the type of person he is when it comes to getting what "he" wants, instead of what the team "needs".....

The way the media makes it sound, may be different than the exact truth to all of this, but it's still very frustrating to see/hear such a lack of interest from Zach to help improve our situation....

This may be one of the last FA periods we have in awhile to make the noticable improvements we need. The FA market this year is a good one, and without his help, we're not going to be able to use the market to our advantage....

Re-structure Zach....You'll be happy you did after we get some decent help for you.

PHINZ RULE!!!

this is a business he's askin for wat he's worth can u blame him anyways just cuz they are having problems restructuring doesnt mean that its not gonna happen ...if ur boss told u to take a paycut cuz the company doesnt have alot of money would any of u do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you're correct....

I don't want him to leave, but his actions so far during these negociations are speaking volumes about the type of person he is when it comes to getting what "he" wants, instead of what the team "needs".....

The way the media makes it sound, may be different than the exact truth to all of this, but it's still very frustrating to see/hear such a lack of interest from Zach to help improve our situation....

This may be one of the last FA periods we have in awhile to make the noticable improvements we need. The FA market this year is a good one, and without his help, we're not going to be able to use the market to our advantage....

Re-structure Zach....You'll be happy you did after we get some decent help for you.

PHINZ RULE!!!

You mean like telling his agent to not make any public comments concerning the possible extension with the Dolphins?

I'm sorry the things you have been saying about Zach simply do not add up to what has actually taken place with Zach.

I have questioned Zach's on the field worth to this team, but I do not think his love and heart for this team could ever be questioned. He loves Miami, his team mates and the fans of Miami.

Do we all remember the soap opera with Jason Taylor when he was getting his deal done? This is how this game is played, I think most of you are over reacting.

Oliver...

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Oh so he's a cancer now cause they haven't worked out a contract in a 2 week time frame.
VanDolPhanI guess J.T is a cancer then in your limited view of the world since they never worked out a contract and we had to tag J.T and didn't have a contract worked out until July.

1) I never said that....

I said I thought he was slowly becoming a cancer because of his annual whinning, and his choice comments about how "we suck" on defense....

2.) I never said one word about J. Taylor. He's got nothing to do with this at all. If you want to continue trying to find more ways to disagree with me, I suggest you find something more concrete to work with next time...

Good luck in doing so....:tongue:

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said one word about J. Taylor. He's got nothing to do with this at all. If you want to continue trying to find more ways to disagree with me, I suggest you find something more concrete to work with next time...

Good luck in doing so....:tongue:

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Umm Blitz I mentioned JT, and I was pointing out ot you just how messy these things can get.

You are one angry dude!

Oliver...

The Phins didn't have a problem giving Zach that contract in the first place. If there's anyone to blame it should be Spielman. He's watching his back in a business where there is no loyalty but he takes care of business on the field.

Originally posted by Oliver
You are one angry dude!

Oliver...

Your damn right I'm angry, and I have every right to be....

I support these guys year in and year out. I've been a fan for over 25 years, and I've been a season ticket holder for 8 years. I buy their jerseys, their pictures, and I go to all of the off-season functions in support of them....

I spend my hard earned money every year on these guys, and what do I/we get in return???....

We get the same old BS. Just a different year.....

Face it, WE, THE FANS, pay these guys salaries. Without the fans, these guys be working for Vince McMahon on the WWF!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Playes restructuring to "help the team" hasn't worked for the past 10 years. Maybe its good that Zack wont cooperate now. Maybe something different will cause a change in this team to be a catalyst to get us over the top. To me its an indication that he doesn't trust Management anymore and I dont blame him.

Your damn right I'm angry, and I have every right to be....

I support these guys year in and year out. I've been a fan for over 25 years, and I've been a season ticket holder for 8 years. I buy their jerseys, their pictures, and I go to all of the off-season functions in support of them....

I spend my hard earned money every year on these guys, and what do I/we get in return???....

We get the same old BS. Just a different year.....

Face it, WE, THE FANS, pay these guys salaries. Without the fans, these guys be working for Vince McMahon on the WWF!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

That's wonderful, but I've done nothing to you so save the anger for someone or something that deserves it.

Hey if you ever get tried of the Dolphins you could always imagine being a Lions or Bengals fan.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

Hey if you ever get tried of the Dolphins you could always imagine being a Lions or Bengals fan.

Oliver...

Or you could switch sports and cheer for the Heat. Actually I like Olivers suggestion better than mine.

Originally posted by justafan
Or you could switch sports and cheer for the Heat.

We don't need to go there Jastafart.

I've been a Heat season ticket holder for 6 years....Talk about money flushed???....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

We don't need to go there Jastafart.

I've been a Heat season ticket holder for 6 years....Talk about money flushed???....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

LMAO! What about the Marlins? You have season tickets too? I think you should find another City team. Looks like your problems go beyond finding another football team.:lol: Sports is suppose to entertain you. In your case, high blood pressure.

Surgeon General Warning: Sports is bad for your health.

Everything will work out with Zack.At least , it better because I named one of my dogs after him.You can't blame the guy for wanting to get paid.I'd be much more pissed if Mare didn't take a pay cut.

Back
Top Bottom