Zach was a kick returner? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach was a kick returner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he was never a kick returner, please try reading the stats a little more carefully. He used to be a special teams player and, therefore, was out there on kick returns which means that on two and only two occasions, the opposing kicker either shanked one to him or squibbed it to him so he did what he was supposed to do and he ran with the rock. Let me repeat: Zach (not "Zack" BTW) was NEVER a kick returner.

Originally posted by Cranx
No, he was never a kick returner, please try reading the stats a little more carefully. He used to be a special teams player and, therefore, was out there on kick returns which means that on two and only two occasions, the opposing kicker either shanked one to him or squibbed it to him so he did what he was supposed to do and he ran with the rock. Let me repeat: Zach (not "Zack" BTW) was NEVER a kick returner.

dude your a f'n dick.

Originally posted by Cranx

Staff Edit: Garbage removed

Can we like..exchange board points to ban people? This has GOT to be the most worthless post I've ever read on any football related board ever.

Originally posted by Disgustipate

Can we like..exchange board points to ban people? This has GOT to be the most worthless post I've ever read on any football related board ever.

So now you want to jump on board too? What's the deal? I get called a "dick" and you bash me? Nice.

Cranx, you could use a little more tact from time to time. This is one of those times. There was absolutely no reason to use that tone.

I know you're better than this. So please show it from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom