Zach! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach!

flip

Starter
Reaction score
Almost every player clip i see whoever the player is they almost always mention something about like his toughness his work ethic how good he is i even heard one of the players say that Zach's thier fav. player on the team THANK GOD ZACH IS A PHIN!

Amen

flip said:
Almost every player clip i see whoever the player is they almost always mention something about like his toughness his work ethic how good he is i even heard one of the players say that Zach's thier fav. player on the team THANK GOD ZACH IS A PHIN!

You got that right!

For some reason, when I read the thread title, the theme from Shaft popped in my head (with Zach replacing Shaft of course)

Yes people always mention Lewis and Urlacher even though Zachs 2nd all-time in tackles.Not to mention undersized.Zach best LB to ever play the game.

flip said:

I'm too lazy to look them up, but Zach's #s are comparable to Ray Lewis. There is no question that when he hangs 'em up, he should be a first-ballot HOFer.

He was a monster in the first pre-season game, you almost wanted to tell him to save some of that for when it counted.

What ticks me off is NFL.com doesnt have a catagory for most TACKLES in a Game,Season or Career.

burghPhinFan said:
I can't believe he's going into year 11. Boy that window's is closing fast.

I was just thinking the same thing:boohoo:

Noodle Arm said:
For some reason, when I read the thread title, the theme from Shaft popped in my head (with Zach replacing Shaft of course)

"Damn right."

Really, Zach is 2nd all-time in tackles? Does anyone have any lists like all time tackels, tackles in a game, tackles in a season, etc., etc.?

Zach Thomas is amazing. Even at his older years he still looks like he's young. There is never a pile that he isn't under making the tackle which is why he's one of the best. He's never afraid to go and make a hit or take on offensive linemen to make the tackle. He is a special player and a first ballot hall of famer.

urlacher is overated
thomas is underrated
thomas is the best in the NFL and if not the best then close behind lewis
this guy seems like he can play through the age of 40, he was injured for some games he played and didn't play 2 games and still racked up 165 tackles, imagine if he woulda been able to play those other 2 games, he would have 180 tackles atleast

Back
Top Bottom