Zach? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Zach must still be fealing the afects of the injury or time off. He has missed more tackles today than he did all season. We can't stop the run or put any preasure on Grbac something has to be changed in the game plan.

Zach has sucked, he missed a ton of tackles, espicially on the drive where the Ravens scored a TD.

He's doing alot of hitting with that shoulder..he looks like he's in some pain :( What guts though...to keep going on :cool:

Zach seems OK but he cannot do it all alone.

22 tackles, fighting off the center all day because the D tackles were getting manhandled and playing with a torn rotator cuff yea, Zach sucked.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Zach has sucked, he missed a ton of tackles, espicially on the drive where the Ravens scored a TD.

We had more than 20 tackles 2day. What are you talking about? he should move to another team where he is appreciated by fans.

Originally posted by justafan

We had more than 20 tackles 2day. What are you talking about? he should move to another team where he is appreciated by fans.

What the hell are you talking about? You didn't play today...:rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by Flyin11

What the hell are you talking about? You didn't play today...:rolleyes: :lol:

I meant "he". then again I should've corrected it right away. I thought you'd get it. My bad for expecting more out of you.

My bad for expecting exactly what I thought out of you :rolleyes:

Thomas is probably the fan favorite of Phins fans. Thats not the issue. The fact is the defensive coordinator has no idea how to adjust to get Zach free to penetrate. There was no pressure all game especially in the middle. It was game plan on both sides of the ball. No passing, no running, no defense. Zach had over 20 tackles and deserves the only appreciation towards anyone today. I'm almost glad Chan is out. We need some changes. I'm tired of good but not great. I'm just glad I'm a Canes fan as well. I at least got something to be proud of. All these Raven fans here in PA sucks!!!

Zach did not play as well as he usually does. He missed tons of tackles, but considering he had a serious injury, he did play pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom