Zach's comment... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach's comment...

Miafan

Smash Mouth Offense!
Reaction score
Thomas responded after the game that he was fine, and "does not need a box of tissues"! sounds like a stab at someone on the team.. lol
:lol:

:monkey: Ray Lucas

Good for him!

I'm sorry, but I have to agree. It wasn't the Super Bowl. And that's about the only game I could see anyone crying over and, then, only in the joy of victory. Lucas is pathetic. His play is pathetic. His leadership (choke! gasp!) is pathetic. His mechanics are pathetic. His decision making is pathetic. His throwing motion is pathetic. I guess, just all in all... Lucas IS pathetic. I, for one, will GLADLY see him gone from this team at season's end.

Zach knows he is a joke, I think everyone on the team knows he is a headcase.

20171783582-1.jpg

See anything wrong with this picture? Maybe the fact that no Dolphins players are there with him, lol. Seriously, it's pretty obvious nobody on that team has any shred of respect for Ray anymore.

Re: Good for him!

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
I'm sorry, but I have to agree. It wasn't the Super Bowl. And that's about the only game I could see anyone crying over and, then, only in the joy of victory. Lucas is pathetic. His play is pathetic. His leadership (choke! gasp!) is pathetic. His mechanics are pathetic. His decision making is pathetic. His throwing motion is pathetic. I guess, just all in all... Lucas IS pathetic. I, for one, will GLADLY see him gone from this team at season's end.
so 81 what is it that you like about Ray Lucas :lol:

he can compete w/JT for a male modelling job :hitself:

Re: Re: Good for him!

Originally posted by dolphan39
so 81 what is it that you like about Ray Lucas :lol:

he can compete w/JT for a male modelling job :hitself:

lol!!! Actually, I think he'd do better to stay out of the modeling industry because, unlike JT, Lucas is more apt to find this kind of attention... :ladysman: ... but, uhmmm, not from the "ladies".

Man, this guy is so sad. You really have to wonder what happens to his NFL career after this year.

Maybe Ray Lucas feels that his job was on the line and that he failed. That he let the team down. And that he wanted to come thru for his teammates and the fans so badly that it crushed him to fail.

I don't know about you guys, but I respect Ray Lucas.

Originally posted by Muck
as a person, but as a QB, he should have stuck to STs

IF... what you suggest is true...

Maybe Ray Lucas feels that his job was on the line and that he failed. That he let the team down. And that he wanted to come thru for his teammates and the fans so badly that it crushed him to fail.

... then the guy deserves some measure of respect.

But I, personally, can't get past seeing just how UNBELIEVABLY ill-prepared this guy has been to so much as play "care-taker" to the offense.

Really, I think that his own personal desire to "do more" is what got his whole awful play rolling. And it only compounded from there.

Now... so help me, God, if Rosenfels (sp?) gets the nod this week and then he lights things up against Baltimore and San Diego! If that happens I'll be both elated AND pissed (pissed off because I'll be wondering where we'd have been if Lucas had never taken a snap).

As much as I would love for Sage to get his shot this week.. I don't see it happening.. DW has no balls to make a QB change.. even if it is only backups... He will muster up some excuses like the two TO's deceided the game and we still could have won and Ray will be fine against Balt... and yada yada yada.. and we will have to watch Lucas lose again and again until Jay gets back...
I totally disagree with this... Sage could do no worse.. give him a chance... I will be even more pissed if Lucas is still on the roster after this year... sure you have to respect how he takes all the blame and all that... but really it is his fault.. he is just not a QB...

i agree. not alot of guys would want to go back on the field after the tidal wave of mistakes that hit the last few weeks...but he was out there battling. things arent going to work out in miami but there's always a spot on an NFL roster for a guy with heart

Over all , I feel sorry for him.He is trying, but that's not enough.I really do hope he gets a starting job for another AFC east team next year.

Just cut him now! Goodbye! You killed us dead three games in a row! You couldn't be worse! Let Sage play until Jay comes back. My post about Lucas right after the Bills game says it all. He is a HEAD CASE crying like a 10 year old who lost in Pee Wee League. The team is not behind this guy when that happens the Coach has to make a change. Nobody wants to go to war with Mr. Turnover. He should never take a snap in the NFL again and those are his good points! Ride him out of town on a rail!

I AGREE!!!

Muck, I couldn't agree with you more!! It's easy for us to sit here and blow out Ray's play but how many of you have ever play QB let alone in the NFL? It one of the toughest positions in all of sports! Football is a team game, and Ray didn't lose that game last night!! Did the O-LINE blow people off the ball and keep people out of LUCAS'S face? NO!! Did the O-LINE open holes for Ricky to run and to take some pressure off Lucas? NO! Did the D-LINE get ANY pressure on PENNINGTON? NO!! Did the DEFENSE stop the JETS when it counted? NO! I love ZACH but both he and TAYLOR were getting pretty much manhandled too many times last night! You win as a team you lose as team, that's all I am trying to say! RAY laid it all out last night and came away short, if you ever played football you would understand it is played with emotion!! I would have cried too last night, hell I almost did!! GO PHINS!!! :monkey: TYPICAL MIAMI FAIR WEATHERED FANS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom