Zach's desired teams? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach's desired teams?

alen1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Zach Thomas welcomed the news the Dolphins terminated his contract Thursday, ending a dozen decorated but frustrating seasons in Miami. Thomas met with Miami football czar Bill Parcells and general manager Jeff Ireland on Thursday morning, at which time he actually thanked them for releasing him. Agent Drew Rosenhaus said he got several calls from teams interested in Thomas within hours of the player's release. The agent would not disclose what teams had called but did admit he's got a list of teams Thomas would be interested in playing for. Among those are Dallas, New England, Indianapolis and San Diego.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/40198

Sorry if its been posted already.

It has been posted already but I'll post anyway. I hope Zach signs with a winning team in to right direction. If he signs with the Chargers or Indy I would be incredibly happy for him. I really hope he earns himself a ring.

It has been posted already but I'll post anyway. I hope Zach signs with a winning team in to right direction. If he signs with the Chargers or Indy I would be incredibly happy for him. I really hope he earns himself a ring.

My b but thanks for posting lol.

ill love to see him go to NY and they win another superbowl!

I don't care where he goes, Just win a superbowl (I hope its not NE but I wouldn't care if Zach was there.)

I don't want to see him go to NE. I wouldn't be able to watch him run around and make plays for them. I'd rather him go to Indy so he can solidify their defense and get that championship he's been looking for.

I don't want to see him go to NE. I wouldn't be able to watch him run around and make plays for them. I'd rather him go to Indy so he can solidify their defense and get that championship he's been looking for.

Same here. Watch him help Indy with the demise of the Pats. Beat them in the regular season and then in the playoffs, ah what a scene that would be.

Same here. Watch him help Indy with the demise of the Pats. Beat them in the regular season and then in the playoffs, ah what a scene that would be.

He'll still be a Dolphin at heart considering the fact that he would be contributing to the fall of the Patsies. I wouldn't mind seeing that happen at all.

If Zach really thinks he'll be a Miami Dolphin forever, he wouldn't go to New England.

End of discussion

I don't care where he goes, Just win a superbowl (I hope its not NE but I wouldn't care if Zach was there.)

You wouldn't care? You wouldn't care if Zach played for the enemy and played against us twice a season? Are you a Zach fan....or a Dolphin fan?

Back
Top Bottom