Zach's heart is still in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach's heart is still in Miami

How did this turn into another bash JT thread? Give me a break!!!

Zach was a TRUE leader, just like Marino... The team ALWAYS came first.. i wish they could have found a way to keep him.. I'll miss him (and is it me but everytime i see JT on tv now, i get pissed off)

What a stupid move by bill hope it bites him in the ***.

Zach shouldn't be saying stuff like his heart is in Miami and whatnot. He signed a contract with the Cowboys. He is a Cowboy. He is committed to helping the Cowboys win. If he says stuff about Miami, it's a distraction and it doesn't help his team. That would be like a betrayal. He's handling his stay in Dallas like he's always handled everything...like a professional. He's definitely one of the classiest players I can remember.

If Zach's concussion issues really are overblown, which I tend to doubt...then we are going to look foolish for getting rid of him before his time. He really should have retired a Fin.

Zach is my favorite Dolphin since Marino and it's tough seeing him being with Dallas (or any other team). I'll be a temporary Dallas fan until he retires b/c I hope he gets a ring.

Dolphins are still no.1 but I still want him to go out on top

Marino meant more to the franchise, but honestly Zach was/is the nicer guy. Not picking on Dan because he's a great guy and all, but Zach is extremely nice.

i will miss zach also , hey dont take it so hard at least hes not a jet or a patsy , he had the choice to be a patsy
zach is and will always be anawsome fan friendly person

poor zach, f--- him :shakeno: he made his bed now he can lie in it
him and jt did nothing but turn our team against everyone they didnt agree with.. it was always the same **** every year zach whining
and how many times did you see them both disappear late in games.
i dont miss zach and hope his brother in law joins
good riddance:wink: we need to care about our current players that are working their ***** off while jt is out dancing

I agree with all the post regarding ZT being a stand up guy and for those bashing him your nuts Zach would have stayed if the Dolphins would have let him. Blame Parcels and Co for that one I believe even in Zach's banged up state if he fit Bill Parcels prototype linebacker size I truly believe Zach would have been here. While I do believe we needed the pick in the 4th round for the offensive line when we picked up Shawn Murphy I also believe trading away L Booker for that pick may very well end up being a mistake. He was starting to remind of another Dolphin who was once a college runner who turned into a NFL productive receiver named OJ McDuffie. We are thin on receivers right now too and L Booker may have helped bridge that gap. As far as JT is concerned yea he makes lots of money but thats not his fault thats just what the game pays him and other like him but we are lucky to have him too. Yes he is a stud player who maybe would like to play somewhere else "especially" after mgt gave his best friend and brother in law the boot but he is really trying to handle things professionally in the background. To compare him to some of these other NFL studs who handle the same situation like goons and hoodlums is ridiculous!

poor zach, f--- him :shakeno: he made his bed now he can lie in it
him and jt did nothing but turn our team against everyone they didnt agree with.. it was always the same **** every year zach whining
and how many times did you see them both disappear late in games.
i dont miss zach and hope his brother in law joins
good riddance:wink: we need to care about our current players that are working their ***** off while jt is out dancing

I bet you beat your wife and kids. Good lord dude.

I love how some turned this into a bash JT thread, Zach put his heart and soul on the line for the team and he was rewarded with being cut so not sure how being a team player works out for you in the long run. That Joey Porter is a dolphin and Zach is not really makes me ill but oh well. The teams do the players any kind of way and we expect our players to just do whatever they are told.The league has made the NFL the way it is so quit bitching when a player treats it like the business it is.

I don't see how that statement is taken as him saying that his heart is still in Miami. He's just saying that his situation is different in Dallas than it was in Miami.

Yes, it's a classy move, and maybe his heart is still in Miami, but that's not how I interpret that statement.

I think PB and his firends would have been more intelligent to trade JT and keep zach with a lower salary cap figure, he would have accepted a pay cut to stay here.

JMO

Back
Top Bottom