Zach's heart is still in Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach's heart is still in Miami

I think PB and his firends would have been more intelligent to trade JT and keep zach with a lower salary cap figure, he would have accepted a pay cut to stay here.

JMO

Just another example of players having to be this certain size for Parcells, its a flawed logic to a great degree.

I think zach was released because noone in miami wanted to see him end his career leaving the field on a stretcher. Zach's passion for the game prevents him from letting go. Im sad he is not on our team anymore but will even be sadder if his career has a tradgic ending. I wish him all the best in Dallas and hope his story book career ends, happily ever after.

GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES TO YOU, ZACH THOMAS!

Zach is the greatest defensive player in the history of the Miami Dolphins.

Zach is my favorite Dolphin since Marino and it's tough seeing him being with Dallas (or any other team). I'll be a temporary Dallas fan until he retires b/c I hope he gets a ring.

Dolphins are still no.1 but I still want him to go out on top

I, for one, could care less if he gets his ring..I only want the Dolphins to get their rings. If the Giants can win with that team, there is hope every year for the Phins to win it. :hi5: :woot:

poor zach, f--- him :shakeno: he made his bed now he can lie in it
him and jt did nothing but turn our team against everyone they didnt agree with.. it was always the same **** every year zach whining
and how many times did you see them both disappear late in games.
i dont miss zach and hope his brother in law joins
good riddance:wink: we need to care about our current players that are working their ***** off while jt is out dancing

Haha. Even though this is one of the most ridiculous posts ever, I got to say, we need more lunatics like you at home games. Get em, get those nasty Jets fans HatchetJack. Pretend they're a bunch of Zach Thomas' if that's what gets you goin.

Back
Top Bottom