Zach's on wearing 54 in Dallas (possibly pissing off the Cowboys locker room) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach's on wearing 54 in Dallas (possibly pissing off the Cowboys locker room)

Thanks for moving this back in the real forums, where ZT should and will forever live!!!

wow! someones getting fired in the merchandise department. Maybe it comes with replaceable velcro numbers?

I remember Zach once saying that he wanted #55 cuz Brian Bosworth was his favorite player growing up but Jimmy told him to wear #54 cuz he reminded him of someone else (can't remember who).

they cant strip someone of their number (carpenter). carpenter can sell it but hte cowboys cant strip him of his number unless they are planning on getting ride of him
I'm not positive, but I think they can. Can't remember what the details were but I know Travis Minor gave up #34 for Ricky Williams. Either way I guess it doesn't matter since ZT is listed as #55 now.

they cant strip someone of their number (carpenter). carpenter can sell it but hte cowboys cant strip him of his number unless they are planning on getting ride of him

Uh, they can definitely do anything they want in that regard. They just pretty much never do because it'd piss people off. But they sure as hell can change a guy's number if they want.

The only Zach Thomas Jersey the pro-shop should be selling is a MIAMI DOLPHINS Zach Thomas jersey.

If I see somebody wearinga Cowboys Thomas Jersey I'm gonna do one of two things, either cry or get into a good old fashion fight.

Zach will always look good in Aqua and White.

Easy solution. Cut Ayodele, who will subsequently sign here, and send us Carpenter as well.

Back
Top Bottom