Zach's Sister-in-law | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach's Sister-in-law

I relate JT to a marriage for some of you.... You were married to him and loved him for 10 years then got seperated and hated him, then he came back saying how much he missed you and you welcomed him back then after one year you're seperated again and you hate him even more. Time for the actual divorce now I guess....

I didn't know same sex marriage was legalized in miami

:lol: Jk... I understand where you're coming from.

Guys, guys, guys, you don't understand the plan...JT is a Phins double agent. First he went up to Washington, got us a second and a sixth round pick, spent lots of Snyder money, while not doing anything to really help them win that year. Last year they brought him back to the Dolphins for retraining for his next mission, which is much more challenging. JT is infiltrating our arch-rivals, the Jests. The whole he-said she-said about salary was just a smoke screen to hide his true mission.

Now he is getting the Jests to feel all good about themselves instead of whipping everyone into shape because the Phins are roaring back with a vengeance. He is promoting Cameron-style positive waves that will reverberate and bring down the whole Jests organization. He will take up a spot in their roster that could have been filled with a young up-and-coming pass rusher. The Jests will be damaged for years to come. Then, after next season, his clever mission fulfilled, he will sign a one day contract like Zach and retire a Fin. The truth will finally come out and JT will be vindicated and added to the Ring of Honor.

No one but an actor and showman of Taylor's caliber could pull off such a subterfuge. His code name is agent "Dancer".

You underestimate the Tuna. This is all going according to plan...:hi5:

P.S. The reason why we can talk openly on this forum about the "Dancer" plan is because of "cognitive dissonance", the inability of the human mind to deal with information that does not match pre-conceived notions. It has been proven experimentally that the minds of most Jests fans are incapable of taking in ANY data that does not fit with their mind-set that the Jests are the most incredible and wonderful franchise ever established in the NFL. And so, unseeing, they walk into their own doom.:d-day:
Agent Golden Showers :crazy:

I always thought that the ring of honor was for players that did great things for this team. I don't understand how people think this is blasphemy that he went to the Jets just because our FO wouldn't tell him the plans they had for him. There is no friggin way you wouldn't do the same thing! You're with a company that is paying you 50k a year and may keep you around for next year but nothing is written in stone but another company is willing to give you 200k a year for sure.... you seriously wouldn't do that?! That is plainly idiotic for you to hate a man that has done SO MUCH and you just write him off because he signed with the Jets. Who gives a crap.

Exactly right. If your contract at your place of work was up, & your boss wouldn't tell you if you were still required, you'd look elsewhere, wouldn't you?
It's his job. It's his livelihood.

I cant believe the amount of shollow fans we have because someone wanted to keep working, regardless of who his employer was....

Exactly right. If your contract at your place of work was up, & your boss wouldn't tell you if you were still required, you'd look elsewhere, wouldn't you?
It's his job. It's his livelihood.

I cant believe the amount of shollow fans we have because someone wanted to keep working, regardless of who his employer was....

LOL.. This is an extrememly funny arguement as JT was already offered a contract, and was told we wanted him to remain a fin.. What did he do? Thats right. He was offered the job and he turned it down.

Originally Posted by GrandMarshall I always thought that the ring of honor was for players that did great things for this team. I don't understand how people think this is blasphemy that he went to the Jets just because our FO wouldn't tell him the plans they had for him. There is no friggin way you wouldn't do the same thing! You're with a company that is paying you 50k a year and may keep you around for next year but nothing is written in stone but another company is willing to give you 200k a year for sure.... you seriously wouldn't do that?! That is plainly idiotic for you to hate a man that has done SO MUCH and you just write him off because he signed with the Jets. Who gives a crap.

100% correct everyone needs to read this post. Read it a few times if you are slow. Dolpns13 that contract was complete bulls**t he deserves more than that (especially in an uncapped year) after all he gave this organization and so did Zach. I respect him for signing the first bulls**t contract to be a Dolphin again, even after the way he was treated by Bill Parcels. The NFL is completely F##ked up with not capping rookie contracts and its ruining the game. This front office has done a lot of things right but the way they have handled our great iconic players who gave this organization everything they had and were the face of this team and s##t all over it is nothing short of criminal. Even if we win a Superbowl in the next 5 years it will never be an excuse for the way they handled this situation.

Guys, the whole "agent Dancer" (see earlier thread post) plans explains everything. It ties all the symptoms together and makes sense. If it happens, remember you read it here first.

Or the alternative could be that Taylor is an egocentric, aging, 4-3 DE who is looking for another cash out and extensive media exposure in the Big Apple before dancing away to an entertainment career. A player who doesn't play with the intensity anymore (did at one time) that the FO wants on this squad and who they would rather have play for a division rival than to take up a space on this young and up and coming team. Nah, that couldn't be the reason. [/SARCASM]

I had to read it twice before I figured that out... But pretty damn funny what you were saying...

It's not every day you get to make fun of:
  • the Dolphins hyper-secret organization
  • Jason Taylor's infatuation with the entertainment world
  • Cam Cameron's undisciplined "organization"
  • the Jests basking in all their positive press and high expectations for this season (including "Hard Knocks")
  • the Jests adding an older 4-3 DE instead of a young pass rusher (short term fix vs. long term)
  • Some Jests fans inability to accept anything like criticism of their team (gotta make an exception for jfaulknercahill and some others)
Like trading McNabb to the Redskins, somehow the FO thinks that JT walking to the Jests is no big deal.

The more I think about the entertainment aspect-especially "Hard Knocks" and how the exposure on that show will help his post-NFL career-the more I think entertainment is the reason JT wanted to go to the Jests despite his disdain for them (and their hatred of him).

Back
Top Bottom