ZACHs' THE MAN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZACHs' THE MAN

oteroed

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:dolphins: what a great teammate this guy. he should be a dolphin for his entire career.
it seems some guys are ssssllllllooooowwwwwllllyyyy giving Saban the sign that they are ready for TO. I still think the priority should be QB...but....

TO has the skills but he can destoy a team easy.
Time will tell.:confused:

somewhere i heard on espn that saban does not want to put up with t.o. i heard it from mortenson but i hope we have a shot at him bc two of our leaders said they wouldnt mind him

If the Dolphins had 53 Zach Thomases, we would never lose a game.

What a great team guy and a class person. I LOVE ZACH.

dominizzo said:
woow it would be nice too see zach win a bowl before he retires

Someone like him deserves one Zach keeps taking cuts and staying here to win a SB(hoping anyway) he know he can with Saban. He could have left or he could have got traded before to go to a contender but he chooses to stay. He reminds me of Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves just keeps taking cuts to make the team better. There are not very many players willing to do so with their talent. JT has taken cuts too hasnt he? That is why Zach is my favorite player.

It is so cool knowing that players finally want to play for the fins.

Zach is the man....I think I will name my kid Zach....as soon as I found a wifey to have a kid with.

:sidelol:

The wife and I are trying to have a child and if its a boy the name has already been settled. Zach it is!!!

Roman529 said:
Zach is the man....I think I will name my kid Zach....as soon as I found a wifey to have a kid with.

:sidelol:

His middle name could be Thomas also. Now that would be cool. :D

mjwenz said:
His middle name could be Thomas also. Now that would be cool. :D

Zach Thomas Roman....has a nice ring. :D

thank god he is a phin and hittin other teams instead of busting us up........ i love the guy............. hes quality

Back
Top Bottom