Zack Bowman has signed with the Dolphins. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack Bowman has signed with the Dolphins.

Can't fault a deal this low although it seems this shows will davis is considered useless.

If we get anything from Will Davis will have to consider it an absolute bonus at this point. Maybe special teams when he is healthy or fill in briefly only (hopefully) for an injury but not expecting much.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 52m52 minutes ago
Zach Bowman one-year Dolphins deal: $825,000, $665K cap on minimum salary benefit, salary $745,000, $80,000 signing bonus, has injury waiver.
@RavensInsider

that money doesnt say anything about starter...that says compete all the way...pretty much what i was thinking...shouldn't change anything at cb in the draft for us

that money doesnt say anything about starter...that says compete all the way...pretty much what i was thinking...shouldn't change anything at cb in the draft for us

If Zach Bowman changes our thinking in draft then someone should be fired immediately.
This thinking is as bad as those that thought Jason Fox would have any impact on not needing to take a tackle last year, lol

Don't have a clue if we draft a CB in round 1 or 2 with the Bowman signing. My feelings change almost daily about it. I feel we need to draft one early because even if Taylor wins the starting job and our draft pick is a backup this season it will 1)allow the draft pick to grow in his first year behind two very good corners and 2)prepare the draft pick to perhaps take over for Grimes in 2016.

Also on a side note with all our FA moves Miami has positioned itself well to take BPA. We have the flexibility in round 1 and 2 to take BPA in the positions that we need the most. Miami could even take a RB in round one at this point if they feel Gurley is the next Peterson. IMO this positions Miami to be a popular choice of other teams to trade up into our spot at 14 because no team drafting after us has a clue who we will take. We are in a good spot because of what the FO has done so far.

Back
Top Bottom