Zack injury update | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack injury update

I'd also be willing to bet his season is over, six weeks minimum.

kasaba13 said:
It all depends on the degree of the separation and if there is any other related damage. Seeing the level of pain in his face, I would guess that he will be gone for most, if not all, of the season. I have had three shoulder separations and they can be a real pain in the a$$. Sorry.

Well, all I know is that the linebacking corps is a concern for me. Seau is most likely gone after the season. Zach is getting up there and will need to be finding his replacement soon in case of a severe injury. Crowder and Spragan seem like they will be here for a little while.

I can see Saban using the majority of his draft picks on the defense. He needs to find at least one corner, safety and linebacker to build around. He also needs a QB, wide receiver and o-line help wouldn't hurt. Yech. It feels like we have more holes this year than last.

Hearing that it is separated, my first thought is that his season is over. I am not sure how the NFL usually goes about separated shoulders, but I hope I am wrong and he comes back.

This does not definately put Thomas out for the season. It could, but I'm almost certain that Jason Taylor did the exact same thing last season vs. the Ravens and came back and played that game with a harness.

Seau plays relatively well when he's healthy. The problem is he just allows nagging injuries to get the best of him. I wonder if anyone will gamble on him next year, because if he CAN stay healthy he is a darn good football player.

Back
Top Bottom