Zack says Dolphins will play better vs. Tenn. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack says Dolphins will play better vs. Tenn.

Phanatical

Official Daunte Hater
Reaction score
"Trust me," Thomas said, "we're not going to be flat again. We're going to go out there (against Tennessee) and we might make some mistakes, but we're going to go around with some energy and give the crowd something exciting to cheer about."

That's what I'm talking about! :evil:

Go Phins~!

If they don't beat the titans, there is a pretty deep problem within the organization. Let's not hope that this is the case.

Vikefan29 said:
If they don't beat the titans, there is a pretty deep problem within the organization. Let's not hope that this is the case.

The Titans could definitely win this game. I think it took 170+ yards from Ricky for us to beat them last year. I hope the defense steps up like Zack promises.

GO PHINS~!

Phanatical said:
The Titans could definitely win this game. I think it took 170+ yards from Ricky for us to beat them last year. I hope the defense steps up like Zack promises.

GO PHINS~!

I think that the Titans definitely miss Steve Mcnair though, which definitely works in the fins favor. They were crazy to get rid of him and Volek. What a mess Ten is in. I think Vince is gonna learn what it's like to play a real nfl defense. This is definitely the fins game i think.

Vikefan29 said:
I think that the Titans definitely miss Steve Mcnair though, which definitely works in the fins favor. They were crazy to get rid of him and Volek. What a mess Ten is in. I think Vince is gonna learn what it's like to play a real nfl defense. This is definitely the fins game i think.

I agree. Dolphins SHOULD win this one, without a doubt. Hopefully the Dolphins D can get a score or two, then we won't have to worry about our offense.

GO PHINS~!

We better win....I am starting to feel like I did when Wanny was running us into the ground. :tantrum:

the TN Titans are a mess now but two things could hurt Miami...................their DL with Haynesworth and KVB are matchup nightmares for the fins................and VY is due to play alot this week..............Collins will start and the longer he plays the more likely the fins dominate...................Vy will present intersting problems.............he moved the Titans all over SD in the 4th Q last week.

Back
Top Bottom