Zack says Dolphins will play better vs. Tenn. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack says Dolphins will play better vs. Tenn.

come on this is no contest were going to win!!!!!!

i think if the dolphins are going to make it up to the fans and come out huge, i think if the phins win they can get some momentum that can carry well into the new england game

bongo59 said:
the TN Titans are a mess now but two things could hurt Miami...................their DL with Haynesworth and KVB are matchup nightmares for the fins................and VY is due to play alot this week..............Collins will start and the longer he plays the more likely the fins dominate...................Vy will present intersting problems.............he moved the Titans all over SD in the 4th Q last week.

Yeah, Miami has a recent history of allowing rookie and backup QB's look like all pro's. That worries me too. If our offense can't get on track, and Young hits a couple big plays, it could be another Bills game. :(

GO PHINS~!

I wouldn't bet against Zach. Fins come out and absolutely STOMP the Titans this week. Spread was Miami by 10 - now the USA Today line is 11 points I believe (?) I don't usually like high spreads but consider the motivation. No question in my mind we WIN this game. I'd say more likely a decent margin than a tight close one. Tough to predict "blowout" based on the last 2 weeks but we should win handily.

Motivation - Team emotion is the key fundamental in successful football wagering. Go ahead give the points in confidence!! :cooldude:

Zack says Dolphins will play better vs. Tenn.

they better!! i got miami in my suicide pool this week

Phanatical said:
"Trust me," Thomas said, "we're not going to be flat again. We're going to go out there (against Tennessee) and we might make some mistakes, but we're going to go around with some energy and give the crowd something exciting to cheer about."

That's what I'm talking about! :evil:

Go Phins~!
The only part i don't like is (we might make some mistakes)By now they should know what they are and have them corrected.We need to hear more confidence out of our leader.Zack is better than that.

Back
Top Bottom