Zack Thomas and Jason Taylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack Thomas and Jason Taylor

georgiafinfan

1st round pick
Reaction score
Unbelievable for Zack and Jason after all those years.:shakeno:
Dolphins make the playoffs and their teams are sitting at home..

i feel bad for zach and jason. but more for zach. zach was released. but jason wanted out. i wish them both the best for the rest of there careers. and i hope they both come back to the fins to retire. but i think if they would have been here, then we might not be AFC east champs today. so everything works out for a reason. THIS IS A TEAM OF DESTINY!!!!

I was just going to post this. I know that this had to be a punch in gut for those guys, esp Zack. That man had aqua and orange in his veins for more than a decade. It's a shame he cant be enjoying this.

JT must feel like a complete moron. Frankly, he deserves it.

I have no sympathy for Jason Taylor. He wanted out, he's out. Good riddance. But I love Zach and as much as I dislike the Cowboys, I really felt for him today.

The Redskin's loss today really was big as it probably moved us up several places in our 2nd round pick. Sorry for Zach and JT they are done for the year, but the Phins come first for me over any player, or former Phins.

We just won a division title. **** those losers. Lets party!!!

They had thier chances...And on more talented teams. Thier defenses were the ones that let the big games slip away. All they need to do is look in the mirror.

They had thier chances...And on more talented teams. Thier defenses were the ones that let the big games slip away. All they need to do is look in the mirror.

Exactly.

When those two were here, we ALWAYS lost and consistantly folded up as a defense in the 4th qtr of big games...........

They both go to teams that made the playoffs last year.......now those teams are losers............

Meantime, we win the division championship with a team that seems to always come up big in the 4th qtr.

You call it coincedince if you want.....I say they are LOSING FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!

I truley feel bad for Zach. It is funny, I was talking to my wife about this earlier tonight. She is a big Jason Taylor fan (for all the wrong reasons), and I was saying how I feel bad for Zach, but Jason got what he deserved. LMAO at Jason "Twinkle Toes" Taylor.

i've got no sympathy for either of those X- dolphins. they both wanted out and got their wish. now they can both watch the playoffs from home again.

Seems to be most feel bad for Zach (I do as well).. but not for JT.

Interesting that the year we Jettison the last of the Jimmy Johnson draft picks things turn back around...

Yea its too bad. But Jason wanted a new start and we let Zach go would have loved to see them both still here but we are a much younger team now and have very telented players where they once played.

Back
Top Bottom