Zack Thomas and Jason Taylor | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack Thomas and Jason Taylor

It would be cool to see them at the game rooting for the Dolphins.:woot:

it is a word called karma

Uh...no. Zach Thomas was released and had no say in the matter. Jason Taylor did ask to leave, but Parcells and him did not get along from the get-go.

I really have a problem with some on this board turning their back on two players who gave their heart and soul for this team for years.

JT is a LOSER..................i hope the fish never bring him back... Can't wait to see who they get with that extra 2nd rd pick

Things have a way of working out.. JT now can concentrate on his dancing since his offseason has officially started TODAY

Yes!!!!

Amazing. Jason Taylor is a 'loser' now. This is really sad....

neither are losers. It was great havcing both here but its time to move on. The nfl is a business these guys made busines decisions. Eventually J.T will retire hell come back get his name up in the ring of honor and everything will be cool. ( he is still our all time sack leader).
I do however have no sympathy for them. Football is a cruel mistress.

All Wanny had to do was draft Drew Brees and we would've at least had a legit QB to give them a competent offense to win those 1 or 2 games. Like the 1 playoff game against the Ravens, the opening loss to Houston, and Ricky wouldn't have been run into the ground!!

I guess in some circles, drafting a cornerback who plays fifteen yards off of the ball was a good decision....:)

Uh...no. Zach Thomas was released and had no say in the matter. Jason Taylor did ask to leave, but Parcells and him did not get along from the get-go.

I really have a problem with some on this board turning their back on two players who gave their heart and soul for this team for years.
You dont know me at all to make a statement like that. i have both players jerseys, but say what u want neither one of them wanted to be here anymore, sure thomas left gracefully but he quit on the team last year with all his bull**** headaches( as someone who has had three very serious concussions i can tell you headaches dont linger for a year) and taylor we all saw how that went down

You dont know me at all to make a statement like that. i have both players jerseys, but say what u want neither one of them wanted to be here anymore, sure thomas left gracefully but he quit on the team last year with all his bull**** headaches( as someone who has had three very serious concussions i can tell you headaches dont linger for a year) and taylor we all saw how that went down

"I'm disappointed with the decision to place me on injured reserve," Thomas said. "I expected to come back this season and I still think I can. However, I respect the team's decision and look forward to playing next year."

As far as Jason Taylor is concerned, he just came off of the worst Dolphins season in his career and was given heat by the front office due to his participation in Dancing with the Stars. His departure wasn't the most amicable, but does not deserve your vitriol.

0 for 2...nice whiff.

Ya know, I didn't watch Dancing with the Stars because I think it is an insipid show (especially when compared with the far superior So You Think You Can Dance), but I am enjoying the implication that dancing makes one less of a man.

Let me know what Warren Sapp does to you when you question his manliness.

Dont mock Zach Thomas, the guy gave heart and soul year after year. So what if they didnt want to play in miami anymore? Can you blame them? They had maybe 2 years left in them, they do what most players in their positions do. They left for teams they thought would be contenders. I dont agree with Taylor's dancing with the stars, but both him and Thomas were two players that played hard game after game no matter how bad we were doing. I for one still wish them the best!

but i think if they would have been here, then we might not be AFC east champs today.

I disagree, I don't think the presence of two pro bowl players and class acts on and off the field would have hurt Miami's chances one iota.

I see no basis for a strange comment like that

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone who thinks that zach thomas was "FORCED" out and could not have possibly renegotiated and come back to play and retire with the fins this season is delusional.he WANTED out and took his parking sign with him.i'm just pissed we got no comp when he CHOOSE to play for dallas.

Would this team be much better with Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas? I think I'd rather stick with the Starks, Merling and Ayodole over them.

Back
Top Bottom