Zack Thomas and Jason Taylor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack Thomas and Jason Taylor

You know who ,I feel sorry For ? I feel sorry for Randy Mcmichael and Chris Chambers because Wanny refused to let Randy and Chris carry this team to the big game after seeing how active the te's are i definately feel sorry for Randy and Chris , Of cousre i feel bad for Surtain and Madison even more though .

Let's not forget that those guys brought us the 62-7 massacre in Jacksonville, the Monday Night Miracle at the Meadowlands, the 2002 meltdown at Foxboro (the 2002 squad was arguably the best in franchise history not to reach the playoffs), and the worst season in franchise history (One play away from 0-16). They were good, not great, players who never had the right stuff in the leadership department to lead us to W's in January. Hanging onto them for far too long culminated in 1-15. Even 2000 was more the year of Lamar Smith (remember his monstrous performance in the Wild Card against Indy?) than the doing of Taylor/Thomas, who were complimented that year by Armstrong/Madison/Surtain/Marion.

Anyway, they are the past. We should appreciate them, but the future chapters of the Miami Dolphins will be much brighter than Thomas & Taylor's day in the sun...

You know who ,I feel sorry For ? I feel sorry for Randy Mcmichael and Chris Chambers because Wanny refused to let Randy and Chris carry this team to the big game after seeing how active the te's are i definately feel sorry for Randy and Chris , Of cousre i feel bad for Surtain and Madison even more though .

Why do you feel bad for Madison? He won a Super Bowl last year with the Giants, and they just might repeat...

Chambers is doing OK as well. Granted we beat him :D but he's in the playoffs and looked to be making some plays tonight (I quit watching after it looked like a blowout).

I honestly felt like JT's ego had a lot to do with our terrible season last year, publicly calling Trent Green scrambled eggs, getting pissy and loud over never being called by Cam Cameron, and all the **** he pulled. I do feel bad for ZT though.

I was just about to post this. I have sympathy for both of them. All they wanted to do was win, and both figured they had no chance to win here. It's real ironic what happend, and it's really unfortunate at least one of them couldn't be part of it. Either way, hopefully one of them gets a chance the next year. Still two of my favorite players of all time. Two guys who represent everything good about the game of fooball.

I feel bad for both of them. I have their jerseys, and I miss seeing them in the Fins uniform.
Especially Z. Thomas.

this applies to jason taylor who asked to be traded to a '' contender'', but as they say be careful what you wish for because it always comes back to bite u in the a**. the jets got there wish by getting favre and dumping penny, and now penny has a chance to go the superbowl, while the jets and there ''savior'' favre r home for the year, and jt wants to go to a ''contender'' and now the contender is the team that he wanted away from.

i feel bad for zach because he really wanted to be here, jt wanted out in the worst way, what a diva

JT is a LOSER..................i hope the fish never bring him back... Can't wait to see who they get with that extra 2nd rd pick

Things have a way of working out.. JT now can concentrate on his dancing since his offseason has officially started TODAY

I don't feel sorry for Zach Thomas or Jason Taylor, do you think they would feels sorry for the Dolphins if the situation was reversed? We all just need to appreciate this years team and forget about the past...time to go to moveon.org.;):wink: MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC CHAMPIONS!!!:woot::up:

Zach, I have some sympathy for him. He didn't force his way out, and he didn't have a choice in staying. He was cut. The Dancing Queen on the other hand, I have ZERO sympathy for. Jason could have been a part of this amazing turnaround. He had the opportunity, but he whined, cried, and pranced around like a little fairy until he got his way and got traded to his "contender." A contender that is now almost a week into it's offseason.

Unbelievable for Zack and Jason after all those years.:shakeno:
Dolphins make the playoffs and their teams are sitting at home..

I do feel bad that they're not sitting here and sharing this with us. Both of them were Dolphins to the core, and I feel bad that some of their best years were wasted on bad teams.

But, what can you do...the NFL is unpredictable like this. Never in a million years would I have believed that Miami would have had this kind of season, and apparently neither did they.

Back
Top Bottom