Zack Thomas Rejoins the Fins!!!

FinFanNumeroUno

The #1 Fin Fan!
Reaction score
I dont have a link, heard it on 790 a lil while ago. They claim he is resigning for ceremonial purposes to retire as a FIN.

just an FYI guys.

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
It is really amazing how inept this FO is from a PR standpoint. This was needed to be done. I applaud the fact that they finally got their head out of their *** and got it done.:up:

phin/cudafan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The best news ive heard in while.Thank you Zach for all the great years that you gave us.
Hope to see his name on the Honor Roll soon.

NYinBostonFin

Playoffs Please!!
Reaction score
It is really amazing how inept this FO is from a PR standpoint. This was needed to be done. I applaud the fact that they finally got their head out of their *** and got it done.:up:
Here we go again...blame the FO...wah wah wah

He wasn't officially retired...what did you want the FO to do? Such babies crying about nothing again...

On another note, congrats Zach ....see you in the RING OF HONOR...maybe then you can make the honor roll going back to college or something...lol

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
why, he retired today. was ireland supposed to force him to retire? im surprised they didnt wait till the preseason to do it.

iceman7213

Scout Team
Reaction score
This was great news. Zach was one of my favs for a long time. He will be missed. I hope to see him not only in the Ring of Honor but also in the Hall of Fame. :)

ojmcduffy

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
zack thomas is a fin again now the universe is as ti should be.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom