Zack Thomas Rejoins the Fins!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack Thomas Rejoins the Fins!!!

FinFanNumeroUno

The #1 Fin Fan!
Reaction score
I dont have a link, heard it on 790 a lil while ago. They claim he is resigning for ceremonial purposes to retire as a FIN.

just an FYI guys.

It is really amazing how inept this FO is from a PR standpoint. This was needed to be done. I applaud the fact that they finally got their head out of their *** and got it done.:up:

The best news ive heard in while.Thank you Zach for all the great years that you gave us.
Hope to see his name on the Honor Roll soon.

It is really amazing how inept this FO is from a PR standpoint. This was needed to be done. I applaud the fact that they finally got their head out of their *** and got it done.:up:

Here we go again...blame the FO...wah wah wah

He wasn't officially retired...what did you want the FO to do? Such babies crying about nothing again...

On another note, congrats Zach ....see you in the RING OF HONOR...maybe then you can make the honor roll going back to college or something...lol

hope he is becoming a linebacker coach so it is not just to retire a dolphin. Either way i am happy to hear this.

why, he retired today. was ireland supposed to force him to retire? im surprised they didnt wait till the preseason to do it.

This was great news. Zach was one of my favs for a long time. He will be missed. I hope to see him not only in the Ring of Honor but also in the Hall of Fame. :)

zack thomas is a fin again now the universe is as ti should be.

Back
Top Bottom