zack thomas.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zack thomas..

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
I just wanted to give zack his props so far this year, he is the best mlb in the game right now period he is on pace for: 230tackles, 6 1/2 sacks 14 tackles for a loss, and 9 1/2 forced fumbles, great job zack, hof no doubt. ohh and ray lewis stats this year so far are no comparison to zack!!
zack=probowl 2005

I love seeing Zach get recognition. Last year after the Bengals game he got it from alot of the media. But then as we went into oblivion it seemed absolutly everyone forgot about him.

I have Zach Thomas on my Fantasy Football team and he has been helping me win so many games as Defensive Player! Last time I checked, he had the most points of any Defensive player in the whole league, he's having an AMAZING season this year! He's currently second in the league in tackles with 69 total tackles behind Jonathan Vilma whom has played one more game than him. He is currently averaging 13.8 tackles again and is on the pace to have 220 total tackles this season... UNREAL!! He will be going to Honolulu this season and before this season we were talking about how he peform in Saban's defensive system would be determining whether he will be around here next year or finish his career as a Dolphin... well I know it's only 5 games into the season for us, but I think he's definitely on the right track and excelling in this new system!! I'm not a big fan of predictions, but I think Zach Thomas will be here next year and will be finishing his football career as a Miami Dolphin! :rawk:

I think other than Ray Lewis, Zach is the best MLB in football.

Back
Top Bottom