Zack Vigil | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack Vigil

vigils the most talented of the udfas even if he's very straight linish...

Been a fan of Hull for a while. Coming out of HS, rivals.com rated Hull ass the 7th ranked OLB in the country. His instincts and agility are major pluses in my book, and he has the strength and size to play the position. I had both Vigil and Hull as draftable players, but I do think Hull is better.

I am in the Luc camp(I am not too bright). lets be brutal, truck-nuts crazy. how is luc with the A-gap blitz? Vigil seems to have a knack for that I must say

Has Hewitt shown anything at all in the mini camp? I liked the footage that I saw of him coming out of Marshall. However, I haven't seen much since he got on the field with us. That is usually not a good thing.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

As soon as Jimmy Johnson saw Zach Thomas play he cut the veteran he had acquired - I forget the guys name because I suck at names but he is still coaching in the NFL.

Thomas played like I feel when I watch a Dolphin game! A freakin MANIAC!

Everyone needs to remember that Zach Thomas was a "poor man's Zach Thomas" before he was Zach Thomas.

LD

As soon as Jimmy Johnson saw Zach Thomas play he cut the veteran he had acquired - I forget the guys name because I suck at names but he is still coaching in the NFL.

Thomas played like I feel when I watch a Dolphin game! A freakin MANIAC!

He cut Jack Del Rio, head coach of the Raiders

If it's not based on his play on the field, what's it based on?

A few of his teammates have said he could put his uniform on faster than anyone, blind folded, all while singing the dolphin fight song in Spanish.

Wasn't Vigil abused like a rented mule by fellow Dolphin Jay Ajayi? Watch the Utah State/Boise State game.

Yeah he beat up Utah State pretty good. But he did that to a lot of teams, I would hardly blame Vigil for that.

But people trying to call him Zack Thomas, come on, being a white linebacker does not make you Zack Thomas.

Has Hewitt shown anything at all in the mini camp? I liked the footage that I saw of him coming out of Marshall. However, I haven't seen much since he got on the field with us. That is usually not a good thing.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

He had a would be sack in the last mini camp.

Back
Top Bottom