Zack Vigil | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack Vigil

MarSly

Active Roster
Reaction score
Even though the hitting hasn't really started and pads on I read where he has the inside track of the undrafted rookies to make it.

Even though the hitting hasn't really started and pads on I read where he has the inside track of the undrafted rookies to make it.

If it's not based on his play on the field, what's it based on?

He must have the "character" that Philbin likes... Philbin would bench or release an all pro he didn't like for a scrub who has never talked back to him and has been a model citizen. Ask Reggie Bush, Brandon Marshall, and the rest of the talent we have let walk.

If it were up to him we would draft good guys who have no idea what they are doing on the football field.

He must have the "character" that Philbin likes... Philbin would bench or release an all pro he didn't like for a scrub who has never talked back to him and has been a model citizen. Ask Reggie Bush, Brandon Marshall, and the rest of the talent we have let walk.

If it were up to him we would draft good guys who have no idea what they are doing on the football field.

you wanted Miami to match the ridiculous contract the Lions gave Bush?

From what I've read, it appears he has how the most on the field in shells at MLB. Once the hitting starts his game really excels so if he can keep up with the twinkle toes ballerinas now because of his ability to read the game, then that bodes very well for him.

But, i want to see Vigil and Luc in coverage before I praise either of them very much. Of the undrafteds, the one I think is most likely to stick is Mike Hull. He has the instincts to play Mike, the feet and coverage to play Will, and the nose for the football you want.

Luc looks like a 2 down Mike. Vigil looks like a Mike and Sam, but it remains to be seen whether he can be a 3 down player. Regardless, I'd take all 3 on the practice squad.

I can't wait until the hitting begins. All 3 of these guys can thump.

From what I've read, it appears he has how the most on the field in shells at MLB. Once the hitting starts his game really excels so if he can keep up with the twinkle toes ballerinas now because of his ability to read the game, then that bodes very well for him.

But, i want to see Vigil and Luc in coverage before I praise either of them very much. Of the undrafteds, the one I think is most likely to stick is Mike Hull. He has the instincts to play Mike, the feet and coverage to play Will, and the nose for the football you want.

Luc looks like a 2 down Mike. Vigil looks like a Mike and Sam, but it remains to be seen whether he can be a 3 down player. Regardless, I'd take all 3 on the practice squad.

I can't wait until the hitting begins. All 3 of these guys can thump.
Agree. I think Hull is the guy as well, especially with Suh/Phillips etc. on the line. He needs to be covered, but that could work well in this defense.

I've always pegged him as the one to make it out of our undrafted linebackers.

He's got size and physical advantage over Hull, and is better in space than Luc. Luc is built like a nfl player, but hes to stiff IMO.

He's also shown he can get pressure on the qb from the inside position which with our Dline, will be something he's asked to do probably quite often.

Seriously?? RB & BM are water under the bridge, over the dam, been used to irrigate a field way downstream, & evaporated.

As for Vigil, Having seen him play a few times, he reminds me of a poor mans Zach Thomas.

He spends a good deal of time watching flm, etc.... ZV will need some time to acclimate to the on the field aspect of the pro game IMO.

Seriously?? RB & BM are water under the bridge, over the dam, been used to irrigate a field way downstream, & evaporated.

As for Vigil, Having seen him play a few times, he reminds me of a poor mans Zach Thomas.

He spends a good deal of time watching flm, etc.... ZV will need some time to acclimate to the on the field aspect of the pro game IMO.

Everyone needs to remember that Zach Thomas was a "poor man's Zach Thomas" before he was Zach Thomas.

LD

x9DX5xe.gif

I'm telling you guys, don't sleep on Vigil in favor of Hull. I think both make the team but Zach is going to make this squad and play meaningful snaps this year for this team.

Philbin probably likes to run his fingers through Vigil's long hair.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

And don't compare any undersized white linebacker to Zach Thomas or Omar will slap the taste out of your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom