Zack Vigil | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack Vigil

He must have the "character" that Philbin likes... Philbin would bench or release an all pro he didn't like for a scrub who has never talked back to him and has been a model citizen. Ask Reggie Bush, Brandon Marshall, and the rest of the talent we have let walk.

If it were up to him we would draft good guys who have no idea what they are doing on the football field.

They haven't lit the world on fire after they left. I think Vontae Davis is only player I regret having let walk

No one is saying Vigil is the next Zack Thomas. Sure I'm looking for the guy too. What I'm saying he looks like the frontrunner so far to possibly make the team as the last linebacker.

We don't know squat at this point.... Guys running around in their shorts giving each other love taps. Could be a whole new ball game when they actually take off their dresses and knock the crap out of each other ...........

But we got a great group of potential LB's from the UDFA and hopefully one will shine through, fingers crossed maybe 2, 3.....prepare the toes for some potential tingling..................

Back
Top Bottom