Zack won't be playing against the Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack won't be playing against the Bills

feelthepain said:
So because one pearson says being competetive means being in the SB, that makes it a fact?? You are sooo, god if I say it I get banned.....lets just say until your team wins a damn SB, you have no right to talk about this subject.

Your the fan of a team who's 5 minutes of fame are eched in the history books as the biggest losers in SB history and you have the nerver to bust on a team thats been to 5 SB's going to three in a row winning 2 of those three back to back and the one and only undefeated season in NFL history.

It's amazing how some fans are so....less then intelegent, and instead of trying to keep it under wraps, they walk around with a great big neon sign on their foreheads flashing the words, "abuse me".

you have the nerver to bust on a team thats been to 5 SB's going to three in a row winning 2 of those three back to back and the one and only undefeated season in NFL history.
got news for ya pal, i don't give a good goddamn about games that didn't happen in my lifetime. If I was 35-40 years old, and I experienced the 70s and the dolphin titles, i'd care. 5 superbowls, 2 wins eh?...I've seen 1 appearance, 0 wins from the fins (and I was but a year old, so I didn't really see that either). Since I've been alive, it's the Bills who have been better...so break out the bucket of Rust-o-leum and polish those trophies good, and save it for someone who gives a **** :nana:

CirclingWagons said:
got news for ya pal, i don't give a good goddamn about games that didn't happen in my lifetime. If I was 35-40 years old, and I experienced the 70s and the dolphin titles, i'd care. 5 superbowls, 2 wins eh?...I've seen 1 appearance, 0 wins from the fins (and I was but a year old, so I didn't really see that either). Since I've been alive, it's the Bills who have been better...so break out the bucket of Rust-o-leum and polish those trophies good, and save it for someone who gives a **** :nana:

Same ol Bills crybaby crap....your team has no SB titles, and just because we havn't won a SB since 72 it doesn't count anymore?? I guess if hell freezes over someday and the Bills win a SB you'll someday forget about it?? I seriously doubt it. I'll promise you the 49er,Cowboy,Steeler, Pat fans won't ever forget their SB wins and niether will the fin fans, but you have no SB's to remember so you try to minimize everyone elses. You're a wannabe fan.

feelthepain said:
Same ol Bills crybaby crap....your team has no SB titles, and just because we havn't won a SB since 72 it doesn't count anymore?? I guess if hell freezes over someday and the Bills win a SB you'll someday forget about it?? I seriously doubt it. I'll promise you the 49er,Cowboy,Steeler, Pat fans won't ever forget their SB wins and niether will the fin fans, but you have no SB's to remember so you try to minimize everyone elses. You're a wannabe fan.
cry me a ****ing river :cry: :cry: :cry:
LEARN TO READ. When did I say the Disco trophies didn't count? I said I don't care...and why would I? I wasn't alive to experience it. still having trouble?...here, if you can answer this question then you'll be in good shape

Have the Miami Dolphins ever been Superbowl Champions in my lifetime?(02/04/1983)...i even helped you with my dob.

It's hard to identify with "Dolphin Glory Years" when I've seen anything but that from them.

Buffalo Bills.....

Nice re-building going on in WNY by the way........

Donahoe must be utilizing the 10 year plan.

Mularkey is a COMPLETE joke.....he has lost 1/2 his players and the other 1/2 are just happy they are still on an NFL roster.

It'll be a pleasure to see what Coy Wire can do if Milloy is a no-show on Sunday.....dumb as a box of rocks with zero instincts, and zero skills.

McMichael will have a field day against him..... :rofl3:

years of trying to find a pass-rushing defensive end that could come close to holding Jason Taylor's jock has produced several under-acheiving "High Motor" no skills slobs....I won't even start about Mike Williams..... :lol:

Why in the world does Losman walk on this planet with that sad azz excuse of a hair-cut?

RAS25 said:
:( i woulda loved for him to lay the smack down on the jills,but its probably better he didnt play this game no need to rush him back and risk injury again....hopefully he will be ready for the charger game we will need him for that one

I agree.

dcm said:
Buffalo Bills.....

Nice re-building going on in WNY by the way........

Donahoe must be utilizing the 10 year plan.

Mularkey is a COMPLETE joke.....he has lost 1/2 his players and the other 1/2 are just happy they are still on an NFL roster.

It'll be a pleasure to see what Coy Wire can do if Milloy is a no-show on Sunday.....dumb as a box of rocks with zero instincts, and zero skills.

McMichael will have a field day against him..... :rofl3:

years of trying to find a pass-rushing defensive end that could come close to holding Jason Taylor's jock has produced several under-acheiving "High Motor" no skills slobs....I won't even start about Mike Williams..... :lol:

Why in the world does Losman walk on this planet with that sad azz excuse of a hair-cut?

You're taking shots at our secondary?...you can't be serious :lol: Sam Madison is the only starter I know in your secondary, and he sucks this year.

Also, I'm sorry to piss on your parade but whoever wins next week will be 5-7...which means absolutely nothing

CirclingWagons said:
You're taking shots at our secondary?...you can't be serious :lol: Sam Madison is the only starter I know in your secondary, and he sucks this year.

Also, I'm sorry to piss on your parade but whoever wins next week will be 5-7...which means absolutely nothing

Sure it does it means we are on our way to 6-7 then 7-7 then 8-7 then 9-7....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom