Zack won't be playing against the Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack won't be playing against the Bills

:( i woulda loved for him to lay the smack down on the jills,but its probably better he didnt play this game no need to rush him back and risk injury again....hopefully he will be ready for the charger game we will need him for that one

I want to see the same D on the field as last week. These young players need game reps, they are our future.

RAS25 said:
:( i woulda loved for him to lay the smack down on the jills,but its probably better he didnt play this game no need to rush him back and risk injury again....hopefully he will be ready for the charger game we will need him for that one

Agreed...best thing for him actually, rest up and get back for the Chargers game.

I'm glad, Zach has nothing to prove. Let the younger guys get some work and get Zach healthy. Zach is the best player we have on D. I know some will say JT, but Zach is the man. I know MLB will usually have more tackles, but Zach is smart and relentless and he never takes a play off. We as fin fans have had some good LB's through the years, but Zach has to be my favorite.

9 seasons, multiple Pro Bowls, and the article on him right in front of him...

...and people STILL can't spell the name right; Z-A-C-H

Schleprock said:
9 seasons, multiple Pro Bowls, and the article on him right in front of him...

...and people STILL can't spell the name right; Z-A-C-H
that's because it's December...he's usually injured by now or his play has dropped off dramatically(from fatigue).

CirclingWagons said:
that's because it's December...he's usually injured by now or his play has dropped off dramatically(from fatigue).
yeah, because Zach has missed so many games. :rolleyes: Isn't there an early 90's Buffalo Bills special on you should be watching so you can remember when you competed?

Schleprock said:
yeah, because Zach has missed so many games. :rolleyes: Isn't there an early 90's Buffalo Bills special on you should be watching so you can remember when you competed?
sure, it comes on right after the special on Marino's sophomore year: the last time you guys competed

CirclingWagons said:

Yea, like his 12 tackles against the Bills in the december game two years ago. :rolleyes:

You've been here long enough to know where the smack forum is.

Yeah, I was shocked when he said he might play. In reality, he probably won't play again this season. Shoulder tears are very painful and very debilitating. Saban and your medical staff will probably sit him the rest of the way to avoid damaging the area any further.

If he actually does come back in the next week or so, it should be big news. A torn labrum isn't exactly a sprained ankle.

CirclingWagons said:
sure, it comes on right after the special on Marino's sophomore year: the last time you guys competed

Good lord, you should chnge your user name to smackmaster. Give me a break, last time we were competetive?? In the Bills entire history you have maybe five succsessful seasons, and you have the nerve to make such a stupid coment?? If memory serves me right, the Fins completely dominate the Bills in every category from 1966 to present....what a putz.

feelthepain said:
Good lord, you should chnge your user name to smackmaster. Give me a break, last time we were competetive?? In the Bills entire history you have maybe five succsessful seasons, and you have the nerve to make such a stupid coment?? If memory serves me right, the Fins completely dominate the Bills in every category from 1966 to present....what a putz.
Going by what Schlep(aptly named) said, being competitive translates to making the superbowl(a la early 90s reference)...so, using that logic, the Dolphins haven't competed since 1984. You're a bitter old man who was just proven wrong...good day sir!

CirclingWagons said:
Going by what Schlep(aptly named) said, being competitive translates to making the superbowl(a la early 90s reference)...so, using that logic, the Dolphins haven't competed since 1984. You're a bitter old man who was just proven wrong...good day sir!

So because one pearson says being competetive means being in the SB, that makes it a fact?? You are sooo, god if I say it I get banned.....lets just say until your team wins a damn SB, you have no right to talk about this subject.

Your the fan of a team who's 5 minutes of fame are eched in the history books as the biggest losers in SB history and you have the nerver to bust on a team thats been to 5 SB's going to three in a row winning 2 of those three back to back and the one and only undefeated season in NFL history.

It's amazing how some fans are so....less then intelegent, and instead of trying to keep it under wraps, they walk around with a great big neon sign on their foreheads flashing the words, "abuse me".

Back
Top Bottom