zack..you asked for it......(wm file) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zack..you asked for it......(wm file)

Watch the impact of Houston's face hitting the ground. :yes:

Jets GM Terry Bradway describes that as "making Zach Thomas look silly". :lol:

ffphin said:
What a hit and it wasn't even on JACKED UP!!!

I agree, that was definitely worth of a "Jacked up". As brother FFIC said, I'm definitely going to think about e-mailing ESPN on that one. Give Zach some love!

013 said:
i don't remember when in the game it happened....don;t have time to watch whole game right now..t

It was in the 1st or 2nd qrt.It was a nice Tackle.

Kudos to Zach...may he retire a dolphin and take his place in our ring of fame. I cant believe all the people who talk about getting rid of him and jason taylor for draft pics:shakeno::shakeno::shakeno:. You wont find any better with draft pics. Hold on Zach and Jason...next year will be dynamite and I want to see both of you enjoy it in PHINS uniforms!

That is SO UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL! Zach put the CLOOBERITTO on that beeyotch! I watched over and over again and the more I watch it the more I love it. Let me tell you Zach KNEW he clobbered him and popped up like TAKE THAT SON! That was AWESOME!

If that doesn't give you goose bumps - check your blood pressure!!

ffphin said:
I don't know if they hate us but they aren't giving much time towards the Dolphins.... But we are only 7-7 wait till next year!!:dolphins:
Thats what I said man...zachs hit was just as hard as #1 the bears guys hit..but look at this:the bears are playoff bound....

You have to play that in loop mode. You just keep watching it over and over and it starts to really sink in. He popped that guy and stuck like a tick! Watch his legs fly up in the air. :lol: :lol: :lol: It was great! He rode him to the ground too. Awesome!

mjwenz said:
How do you make animated GIFs?

I use Flash to do it, but there are plenty of other products that would do the job.

Back
Top Bottom