Zacks big hit | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zacks big hit

Justasportsfan said:
you didn't see that block JP put on Zach ?
TO BAD THE THREAD TITLE IS "ZACKS BIG HIT" SO MAYBE START YOUR OWN THREAD IN YOUR OWN FORUM AND YOU MIGHT GET PEOPLE TO REPLY!!!!!!!!
GO FINZ!!!!!!!!!!

finz72 said:
TO BAD THE THREAD TITLE IS "ZACKS BIG HIT" SO MAYBE START YOUR OWN THREAD IN YOUR OWN FORUM AND YOU MIGHT GET PEOPLE TO REPLY!!!!!!!!
GO FINZ!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for replying :D

Justasportsfan said:
thanks for replying :D
it was sarcasm....Oh i forgot im dealing with a jills fan!!!!!!:billsbite :billsbite

ch19079 said:
Actually McGahee hit ZT, not the other way around. McGahee just couldnt get up afterwords.

and on the personal foul, Zack KILLED Losman. all the other fins were standing around, they heard the whistle. I dont think the refs would have thrown a flag if ZT just tackled losman, but he plowed through him.

What are you souposed to do? Losman is still running like a *** clown after the whistle.

mcgahee got blown to pieces by zach. zach is just totally awesome and the best MLB in the league no one can out do him. i am so greatful for him to be on our team and it will be a dark day when he retires. does anyone have any links of any other zach plays???

Majpain said:
What are you souposed to do? Losman is still running like a *** clown after the whistle.
ZT should have dont like all the other fin players on that play.... not hit the QB late after the whistle.

Justasportsfan said:
you didn't see that block JP put on Zach ?
i do remember that. i thaught it was great. we didnt get any real yards on the play, but it was still nice to see. :D

Back
Top Bottom