Zampese likely sticking with Bengals.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zampese likely sticking with Bengals....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Bengals | Zampese likely staying put
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:11:34 -0800

Bengals.com reports Cincinnati Bengals quarterbacks coach Ken Zampese appears to be staying with the team after declining to interview for the Miami Dolphins' vacant offensive coordinator position, according to a report in the Sun-Sentinel. Zampese would not be given autonomy to calls the plays in Miami, as Dolphins head coach Cam Cameron has stated he will serve as play-caller.

www.kffl.com

Bengals.com reports Cincinnati Bengals quarterbacks coach Ken Zampese appears to be staying with the team after declining to interview for the Miami Dolphins' vacant offensive coordinator position, according to a report in the Sun-Sentinel. Zampese would not be given autonomy to calls the plays in Miami, as Dolphins head coach Cam Cameron has stated he will serve as play-caller.

www.kffl.com

does it really matter who oc is as he will only be a figure head. we can hire ray finkle for that position for all care as long as cc is calling the plays.

www.kffl.com
dont matter cam calls the shots anyway:shakeno:

Not sure I like the idea of an OC/QB coach... I would prefer one OC and one QB coach.

does it really matter who oc is as he will only be a figure head. we can hire ray finkle for that position for all care as long as cc is calling the plays.

I thought Ray had another 3 years in prison.

here's the problem if you want to call it that,,our head coach happens to be the best O cordinator we can find, and he also happens to be the best QB coach on the market,this is all good for us but not good for any other coaches trying to advance their careers.
I hope our new coach does'nt get burned out with all the responsibilities on his table,he needs help but who's gonna carrie his clipboard.

it must be nice to be mularky getting paid to do nothing!!

Back
Top Bottom