Zbikowski = Welker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zbikowski = Welker

iLLuZiOnZ1313

Fireman Ed Sucks Sucks Sucks!
Reaction score
Notre Dame's Tom Zbikowski is a threat in all aspects the same way Wes Welker is.

Tom Zbikowski #9
6'0 208 lbs
Position: KR, PR, CB, SS, emergency WR

Wes Welker #83
5'10 185 lbs
Position: KR, PR, WR, emergency K, emergency CB

I love watching this kid Zbikowski. Everytime the football is in his hands somebody's running at him scared.
He's only a junior so chances are we won't see him in a draft till the season after next but I recommend this team keep an eye out on him in a mid round pick.

If Wes Welker makes as big of an impact as he does. Imagine if there was 2 of him??

I dunno...it's just my 2 cents.
Enjoy the weekend guys. :D

i agree, the guy is electric whenever he's got the ball. He's not the biggest or fastest, but he's got the intangibles that make good players special

I don't think we are going to get the guy, i don't think he can be a Wes type.

Edit: Why is this in the Dolphins forum not another kind.

i don't think we'll get him either but he's more then capable of being a Wes Welker or Troy Brown type player.
He's only a junior and playing at the skill level of a rookie in the NFL.
Once he develops more after his senior year I see great things happening for this kid.
Only time will tell

In high school the kid was all-state at QB and was voted the top player in the Chicagoland area...also was a golden gloves boxer

Haha Speak of the devil. I just turned on the Notre Dame Tenessee game and he just picked off a pass and returned in for a TD

the man returned a kick for a TD.....he returned an INT for a TD

he's a beast

I want this kid 2 years from now
(fingers crossed) lol

Back
Top Bottom