Zeke Moreno 5th rounder? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zeke Moreno 5th rounder?

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
According to ESPN Zeke Moreno can be had for a 5th rounder. I had just assumed this guy was tendered higher as an RFA. I think we should take a flyer on this guy. 96 tackles, 2 sacks. 1st year starting. In fact wasn't he the reason they decided to let Seau go? Someone want to verify that CNN isn't wrong?

For a 5th rounder I'd sure as heck try. Would give us a couple young LB's to work with in him and Moore.

I wouldn't make any more trades ofr our picks till we're at least on the clock. Depending on who's there then maybe I'd make a trade.We could get a LBthe first day of the draft so we wouldn't need another LB with our 5th round pick.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
I wouldn't make any more trades ofr our picks till we're at least on the clock. Depending on who's there then maybe I'd make a trade.We could get a LBthe first day of the draft so we wouldn't need another LB with our 5th round pick.

Ozzy rules!!

You will no where in likely hell get a LB of Moreno's caliber in the 5th. It would be like us tendering Travis Minor at a 7th.

RFA tenders also have to be wrapped up before the draft.

The Bolts like Moreno so much that they moved Donnie Edwards back inside & signed Randall Godrey to be their 2nd ILB for their new 3-4 D. For a LB poor team they don't seem so high on him.

Originally posted by SMadison29
The Bolts like Moreno so much that they moved Donnie Edwards back inside & signed Randall Godrey to be their 2nd ILB for their new 3-4 D. For a LB poor team they don't seem so high on him.

the Bolts like Zeke so much, they're starting Steve Foley over him;)

We don't have a 5th rounder to give as compensation, even if we did sign Zeke to an offer sheet

Originally posted by 4THand10
The Dolphins don't have a 5th round pick.:rolleyes:

oh yeah....isn't that because we have it for compensation for some other Linebacker?:fire:

Originally posted by BoltzFan

oh yeah....isn't that because we have it for compensation for some other Linebacker?:fire:

You are correct sir.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom