Zemietis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zemietis

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
this kid plays a good conerback, hes from spencerport,new york which 5 minutes from my home town, i remember him when he played against my uncles high school team when i was younger, hes up for national player of the week with his 3 ints this week, my question to you is, do we take a chance on this kid? and if so when??

i think he would be a nice upgrade to our secondary because he is one of those kids who just makes big plays, game changing plays and thats soemthing we need more of on defense...2nd round??

First:

His name is Alan Zemaitis.

Second:
Alan will prolly be a secound round draft pick as of right now. He might jump to a late first if he has a good combine. The guy is 6'2 200 lbs with good speed and hes been the captain of a very good PSU defense. Jimmy Williams will still be the top CB taken, hands down.

If he puts up a good 40 time, he does fit the Saban type for a CB. He is a bigger, more physical CB than the wimps we have on our roster. He isnt your ideal man to man cover CB so in past years I dont think we would have even looked at him, but in our defensive scheme I think he does fit.

With Reggie Howard on the way out and Madison approaching his end, I think we do take a CB in the top 3 rounds. I dont think we are going to get Jimmy Williams unless we spend our 1st pick on a CB, so Alan is a possibility if we can get him in the 2nd.

Philter25 said:
First:

His name is Alan Zemaitis.

Second:
Alan will prolly be a secound round draft pick as of right now. He might jump to a late first if he has a good combine. The guy is 6'2 200 lbs with good speed and hes been the captain of a very good PSU defense. Jimmy Williams will still be the top CB taken, hands down.

If he puts up a good 40 time, he does fit the Saban type for a CB. He is a bigger, more physical CB than the wimps we have on our roster. He isnt your ideal man to man cover CB so in past years I dont think we would have even looked at him, but in our defensive scheme I think he does fit.

With Reggie Howard on the way out and Madison approaching his end, I think we do take a CB in the top 3 rounds. I dont think we are going to get Jimmy Williams unless we spend our 1st pick on a CB, so Alan is a possibility if we can get him in the 2nd.

i agree with that, i think he does fit our style of defense, thats why i brought him up, theres been all sorts of talk about him in the papers where i live casue this is where hes from and i remember watching that one game of him and hearing about him when he was a senior in high school, i also think he goes in the 2nd, i think we should give him a good look

Back
Top Bottom