ZERO false starts! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZERO false starts!

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
To me, that was the most amazing stat of yesterday's game. ZERO false starts.

A young offensive line with a rookie left tackle playing on the road in one of the league's most hostile environments. How many teams have you seen lose their composure in that situation? And yet, we had ZERO false starts.

That is a testament to concentration, discipline, and great coaching. We're putting together something special here, people!

The only penalty I remember from yesterday was when Jake Long held onto a guy that was rushing Pennington from the outside. This team has been great in limiting mistakes and penalties.

Jake's was the only offensive penalty. The only defensive penalty was the PI to prevent the Brandon Marshall touchdown at the open end of the stadium.

To me, that was the most amazing stat of yesterday's game. ZERO false starts.

A young offensive line with a rookie left tackle playing on the road in one of the league's most hostile environments. How many teams have you seen lose their composure in that situation? And yet, we had ZERO false starts.

That is a testament to concentration, discipline, and great coaching. We're putting together something special here, people!

Good point, the Phins were so dreadful last year, remember getting MULTIPLE false starts in a row last year? What a turnaround by this coaching staff, they look like a real NFL team whereas last year I think that many college programs could have beat the Dolphins.

GO PHINS~!

Back
Top Bottom