Zero penalties | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zero penalties

I wouldn't expect a philbin coached team to have many penalities, but 0 is just awesome.

Your really starting to see the difference in the coaching style and types of players this staff has brought in.

Hey, Southbeach2 was saying the guys that hung around his workplace were questioning
if Philbin was a "leader of men"

I love that..

"Leader of men."

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

We did get away with a PI, but still a job well done.

That? is just football gods smiling on MIA for ONCE.

Just an amazing game, the refs let them play a little ruff early on too. We got lucky on a no call pass interference which led to a Colts 3 instead of possible 7, but it was both ways. I love aggressive Defense.

AND GRIMES!!! Man I wish I was that athletic

That is right, the Dolphins team had ZERO penalties today. Wow, that is impressive and a sign of a well coached and disciplined team.

I guess it turns out that keeping the practice field litter free and the locker room clean isnt so bad after all. :lol:

Dont tell that to that group of posters who had a huge problem with it last year though.

I guess it turns out that keeping the practice field litter free and the locker room clean isnt so bad after all. :lol:

Dont tell that to that group of posters who had a huge problem with it last year though.

Philbin's just feeble. It's luck.....lol..Well, I guess it not just LUCK......BAH HA HA HA HA HA!

Philbin's just feeble. It's luck.....lol..Well, I guess it not just LUCK......BAH HA HA HA HA HA!

You were in the military werent you Goon?

Let me ask you...... How perfect did you have to keep all of your ****? Bed, foot locker etc etc...

You think that was a bunch of bs or do you think its because its obvious that they dont want soldiers not paying great attention to detail which could of course lead to mistakes on the field of battle?.... where of course mistakes can be huge.

What I love is when we had Shula as a coach we were always one of the fewest penalized teams in the league and we always seemed to have a great back-up QB (Morrall,Strock). We seemed to always win as well. It seems management is taking a page out of history.

You were in the military werent you Goon?

Let me ask you...... How perfect did you have to keep all of your ****? Bed, foot locker etc etc...

You think that was a bunch of bs or do you think its because its obvious that they dont want soldiers not paying great attention to detail which could of course lead to mistakes on the field of battle?.... where of course mistakes can be huge.

You keep things clean, because it lends it'self to overall performance.

One does not absolutely corrolate with the other, but there is something to be said for it. Sloppy units
tend to perform sloppily. That's not always true. Sustained combat will drain a unit of ornaments, but
you can bet if they kept the brass clean...though they themselves may be unshaven
and hollow eyed, their weapons function flawlessly.

The first thing after they've been pulled off the line that they will do is, you guessed it; Clean.

Why? Because......etc, etc, etc

the only thing i liked about the refs today was they did not throw the flags. they let them play.

the tannehill fumble call, and the spot on the tannehill qb sneak on 4th and 1 i did not like.

however, any nfl game with 3 flags thrown combine is a good day for me.

I thought the refs were lax on the flag throwing yesterday. I saw a couple non calls for both teams but i was glad they were letting them play and not get involved with the outcome of the game. Awesome job by the fins though.

Back
Top Bottom