zero tolerance for mediocrity

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by realdolphin, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Canadianfishfan

Canadianfishfan FinHeavean VIP

yes I meant Henning. This move puts the onus squarely on playmakers to make plays and The OC to be effective and imaginative.

We've got a vet guy at the helm now, so there wont be any excuses. We'll see just what Henning is all about. One thing I'll guarantee you we won't be is... explosive. It's going to be a very effective, time eating dink and dunk strategy.

2. X-Pacolypse

X-Pacolypse A True Fan

Zero tolerance for mediocrity, yet they put in Pennington. Jesus Christ, this franchise ****ing sucks.

3. Canadianfishfan

Canadianfishfan FinHeavean VIP

Then why don't you cheer for someone else since all of your posts are negative.. contribute absolutely nothing drivel.

You offer absolutely NOTHING in almost every single one of your posts. Why do you bother?

4. AlphaPHIN

AlphaPHIN Well-Known Member

How come they tolerate mediocrity when it comes to personnel decisions then?

Little hypocritical of them if zero tolerance is the reason right?

5. AlphaPHIN

AlphaPHIN Well-Known Member

3 years in and this is the kind of offense we are still running...dink,dunk,no big plays, and no ability to score in less than 10-12 plays.

GREAT PROGRESS!!!!!!!

6. dolphinators13

dolphinators13 Comon Mannnn

My eyes hurt reading this garbage.

Finally got rid of Jason Allen…. that only took 3 ****ing years. When 95% Finheaven knew he was garbage and sucked and he proved it week in and week out.

Henne has not had his chance. He has been stuck with a ****ty old **** Dan Henning. The jury is out on Henne until we get a new offensive coordinator.

This move was made for a couple of reasons.

1.Sparano has no balls and will not fire the real problem Henning
    2.Sparano is trying to save his own job by using Henne is a scapegoat for the team’s offensive struggles.

7. Ricky'sWeinerBong

Ricky'sWeinerBong Tony Jabroni

its threads like this that confirm some fans deserve the crap they get from this franchise.

8. phishinphin

phishinphin Well-Known Member

I was following this team before your mom ever spit you out. So your opinion of my posts means nothing to me. They got rid of a player that needed to go. That's a negative to you? It took longer than it should have, but they did take care of it.

What about CH? Do you not see him doing the things I mentioned? Do you not understand that those things can be why our offense looks bad? Do you not understand that if CP comes and runs the same offense with better results then it is a position problem and not the OC? I am not a fan of Henning but I think for this season this is not a bad move. It should certainly clarify the issues.

Did Ross tell you your 2 points? Or is that just your wild speculation?