zero tolerance for mediocrity | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zero tolerance for mediocrity

realdolphin

Starter
Reaction score
First I want to say that this is not a desperate move , i think it`s a gutsy call from sparano , i will endorse sparano more now , firing bonamego and benching henne after two very bad games tells me this coach is sending a message to everyone in this franchise " zero tolerance for mediocrity " .
If we were pissed to watch henne laugh after missing fasano for a sure TD we have no questions now that things like that will never be tolerated in miami and it gives me nice feeling , i`ve been a henne supporter but i`m with sparano on this . we have a coach . team is the only thing that matters to him .

First I want to say that this is not a desperate move , i think it`s a gutsy call from sparano , i will endorse sparano more now , firing bonamego and benching henne after two very bad games tells me this coach is sending a message to everyone in this franchise " zero tolerance for mediocrity " .
If we were pissed to watch henne laugh after missing fasano for a sure TD we have no questions now that things like that will never be tolerated in miami and it gives me nice feeling , i`ve been a henne supporter but i`m with sparano on this . we have a coach . team is the only thing that matters to him .

Yeah.... Sparano is sending the messge "zero tolerance for mediocrity" is that why Henning is still calling plays

Zero tolerance for Mediocrity? Your new starting QB is the definition of mediocrity.

If Sparano wanted my respect, he would have fired Henning instead. That would have been "gutsy". I know that is tough midseason . . . but damn I'm tired of this ****. It makes more sense to run with the QB who has had more success in Henning's offense.

I can`t beleive some of your responses . do you really think pennington is a mediocre QB ? look at his stats , when was the last time miami played a playoff game ?? do you remember how henning was a genious to all of you wgen penny was the starter . yeah . you know why ??? because all his calls were executed perfectly . and henne cant do that right now . what tells you it `s henning ? if all his calls were well executed you wouldnt say it`s all on henning .

Welcome to 9-7, just outside the playoffs and a high enough pick to miss on a franchise QB if there were one, enough to miss the best back in the draft, the best safety, probably the best C and definitely the best CB.

I can`t beleive some of your responses . do you really think pennington is a mediocre QB ? look at his stats , when was the last time miami played a playoff game ?? do you remember how henning was a genious to all of you wgen penny was the starter . yeah . you know why ??? because all his calls were executed perfectly . and henne cant do that right now . what tells you it `s henning ? if all his calls were well executed you wouldnt say it`s all on henning .

You are a complete moron. Remeber also why Penny was soo succesfull??????

If Sparano really has "zero tolerance for mediocrity" then please tell me why in the heck Dan Henning still has a job? Henne and our offense are mediocre because of Henning, yet he still has a job.

Im sorry... I'll go with the guy who actually took us to the playoffs over some pup who isn't getting it done. This is about winning. Something Henne isn't doing. Pennington looked great in the preseason and clearly won the job IMO. The coaching staff was set on Henne... as was I..

I said it before.. The M.O. of this staff isn't to fire OCs during the season. You guy really need to see how they handle business before you started wanting to whack everyone.

I guarantee you Henne will be fired in the offseason.

THE WILDCAT! Which i dont know if you know or not does not work anymore!

Yeah.... Sparano is sending the messge "zero tolerance for mediocrity" is that why Henning is still calling plays

Well on sunday we will see if it is just hennings fault . when penny was the starter and we went to the playoffs everybody was talking high on henning . so this is something i want to see

Back
Top Bottom