zero tolerance for mediocrity | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zero tolerance for mediocrity

I`m not sure you meant henne or henning will be fired in the offseason . i think henning now has to proof it was more poor execution than bad calling . he has now that chance . if he can`t proof that with penny then he is gone

yes I meant Henning. This move puts the onus squarely on playmakers to make plays and The OC to be effective and imaginative.

We've got a vet guy at the helm now, so there wont be any excuses. We'll see just what Henning is all about. One thing I'll guarantee you we won't be is... explosive. It's going to be a very effective, time eating dink and dunk strategy.

Zero tolerance for mediocrity, yet they put in Pennington. Jesus Christ, this franchise ****ing sucks.

Then why don't you cheer for someone else since all of your posts are negative.. contribute absolutely nothing drivel.

You offer absolutely NOTHING in almost every single one of your posts. Why do you bother?

How come they tolerate mediocrity when it comes to personnel decisions then?

Little hypocritical of them if zero tolerance is the reason right?

yes I meant Henning. This move puts the onus squarely on playmakers to make plays and The OC to be effective and imaginative.

We've got a vet guy at the helm now, so there wont be any excuses. We'll see just what Henning is all about. One thing I'll guarantee you we won't be is... explosive. It's going to be a very effective, time eating dink and dunk strategy.

3 years in and this is the kind of offense we are still running...dink,dunk,no big plays, and no ability to score in less than 10-12 plays.

GREAT PROGRESS!!!!!!!

This main forum makes my eyes hurt to read it. For starters it's prooved and not proof.

What do you guys want them to do? Nothing!? Then you would complain about that. At least they are addressing issues that need to be addressed. They are not acting as though there are no problems. Special teams are playing far better under Rizzi that they were under Bonamego. So there's a good move. I'll bet you that Henning has been told that if the offense does not improve, wich I am almost possitive it will, then he will be gone. They finally got rid of Jason Allen and brought in what could be a vastly improved player for that role.

Henne has gotten his year to prove himself as a starter. it's just spread out the last half of last year and the first half of this year. He's not getting it done because he locks onto receivers, his accuracy is inconsistent and he is late delivering the ball.

I agree with the OP 100% and thank you for making the trip to the main forum worth reading at least 1 post. So let's wait and see how this turns out before we call for the execution of the entire coaching staff.

My eyes hurt reading this garbage.

Finally got rid of Jason Allen…. that only took 3 ****ing years. When 95% Finheaven knew he was garbage and sucked and he proved it week in and week out.

Henne has not had his chance. He has been stuck with a ****ty old **** Dan Henning. The jury is out on Henne until we get a new offensive coordinator.

This move was made for a couple of reasons.

1.Sparano has no balls and will not fire the real problem Henning
2.Sparano is trying to save his own job by using Henne is a scapegoat for the team’s offensive struggles.

My eyes hurt reading this garbage.

Finally got rid of Jason Allen…. that only took 3 ****ing years. When 95% Finheaven knew he was garbage and sucked and he proved it week in and week out.

Henne has not had his chance. He has been stuck with a ****ty old **** Dan Henning. The jury is out on Henne until we get a new offensive coordinator.

This move was made for a couple of reasons.

1.Sparano has no balls and will not fire the real problem Henning
2.Sparano is trying to save his own job by using Henne is a scapegoat for the team’s offensive struggles.

I was following this team before your mom ever spit you out. So your opinion of my posts means nothing to me. They got rid of a player that needed to go. That's a negative to you? It took longer than it should have, but they did take care of it.

What about CH? Do you not see him doing the things I mentioned? Do you not understand that those things can be why our offense looks bad? Do you not understand that if CP comes and runs the same offense with better results then it is a position problem and not the OC? I am not a fan of Henning but I think for this season this is not a bad move. It should certainly clarify the issues.

Did Ross tell you your 2 points? Or is that just your wild speculation?

Back
Top Bottom