Zero truth to the Palmer to Miami Rumor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zero truth to the Palmer to Miami Rumor

NewCoachPlease

Starter
Reaction score
Another silly rumor that people get upset about and bash the FO for. There are plenty of real things to bash the FO for, so no need to get mad about nonsense like this.

http://www.rotoworld.com/

A high-ranking Bengals official tells the Cincinnati Enquirer there is "zero truth" to a recent rumor that the team is in discussions with the Dolphins about a trade involving Carson Palmer.

A site called All Sports Intel reported over the weekend that the Dolphins offered a conditional third-round pick that could upgrade to a second-rounder. Bengals beat writer Joe Reedy is awfully skeptical of the report -- as were we -- in large part because owner/GM Mike Brown is holding out for a first-rounder. Moreover, "in Brown's world" four weeks into the season "is not the appropriate length of punishment for someone who decided he would rather retire than play her

Can the FH mods put a ban on all threads started on info from bogus twitter accounts reported on Bleacher Report?

I knew it was BS the second I saw the original source...

The FO deserves to be bashed even if it's for the wrong reasons.

This trade would make less then zero sense for Miami. Henne hasn't really been the problem and if we keep this pace going we will be drafting a QB next year anyway. Palmer hasn't been good in a few years. Of course I am just trying to convince myself that Miami would never make such a silly trade.

We need to ride out the storm and hope that we can finally draft our franchise QB and hopefully have a new staff and HC as well.

If there's any quarterback available, they will be linked to the Miami Dolphins. It's a rule for all Twitterers/sportscasters/reporters. And it better not be true, that would be the worst possible move they could make right now.

It sure raised the blood pressure of a few here, no denying that.

The FO deserves to be bashed even if it's for the wrong reasons.
Reasons? Over-rated. Just make stuff up.

Nope, all the bashing should be directed at bleacher repoop and twitter. If you find an article there on BR, the proper forum to start a thread is SPAM.

It's all piling on at this point.

I actually thought "Really? I'd hope that isn't true, and, I bet it isn't."

But at this point, it's hard to care, so, I didn't even comment.

Back
Top Bottom