Zeus an option... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zeus an option...

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
And a much cheaper one then Wade. Granted it might be for a year or 2 at the most, ya he's old, but at the very least he's healthy...;)

He's a very firey and emotional guy, as evidenved by his 2 P.F.'s yesterday.

Either way I am not to worried about RT, because Todd Wade isn't as good as he thinks he is. RT's salaries increased substancelly in the last 5 years, due to the deals for Jon runyan, Kyle Turley, and Fred Miller, and Turley aside I don't think Runyan or Miller lived up to those contracts.

Yea, I like the guy. Thats what we need an attitude on our o line. Instead of seeing our guys just standing around watching ricky on the ground with 9 guys on top of him

Originally posted by Stamos
And a much cheaper one then Wade. Granted it might be for a year or 2 at the most, ya he's old, but at the very least he's healthy...;)

Either way I am not to worried about RT, because Todd Wade isn't as good as he thinks he is. RT's salaries increased substancelly in the last 5 years, due to the deals for Jon runyan, Kyle Turley, and Fred Miller, and Turley aside I don't think Runyan or Miller lived up to those contracts.

:confused: I guess if YOU like to have the offense continuously penalized by one guy frequently !!

The guy can play but he needs to get his head out of his @$$ and play within the rules of the game ....

Marino1983

so far turley hasn´t lived up to it as well, he was awful against detroit last week

Orlando Brown would be a drastic downgrade at right tackle. This is a guy who had something like 10 penalties called on him this season, as well as giving up double digit sacks on the season. He's no better than James Brown, who we had at right tackle from 1996-1999.

Besides, Todd Wade and Wade Smith graded out as the most effective linemen on the team. That isn't saying much, but the Dolphins have identified the interior line as the area that needs changing.

Those 2 PFs cost the Ravens yesterday. Especially the 2nd one. He is a player but he needs to keep his emotions in check especially in important situations.

If he can keep the penalties in check, sure. Hell, I'd take him just because his nickname is "Zeus" and he's a RT who isnt Turd Wade.

Turd Wade has made some DUMB penalties this season, too. I believe he pulled a Dwayne Rudd vs. Houston, too.

Originally posted by Stamos

Getting personal fouls isn't a good thing. He might be emotional and firey, but I wouldn't want a guy who gets as many stupid penalties as Orlando Brown.

He is better than Todd Wade (that isn't saying much though) but if he can't avoid personal fouls than I don't want him here.

He's not better than Todd Wade. He committed 3x as many penalties and gave up 2x as many sacks. He doesn't move as well as Wade does and isn't half as smart as Wade.

Back
Top Bottom