Zeus...Good or Bad for NFL Ball? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zeus...Good or Bad for NFL Ball?

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Is Zeus a good thing for NFL fotball or a bad one?

I feel (strongly) that Zeus is horrific for the future of the NFL. People, not computer programs, must always make the human call on the field. It is that human flaw that makes football so thrilling. Get Zeus away from football, far, far away!

I'm sorry, but this is all I can think of...
zeus-1.jpg

it doesn't seem so bad to me. you don't have to listen to it. there will always be the gut feeling that coaches get. just another tool imo and it could save some coaches who seem to screw up clock management.

Woah! I had never heard of Zeus until today. Being a numbers guy, this program intreagued me immensly. That said, i agree that this needs to stay away from football bc of the loss of the human aspect.

Human beings must coach not virtual ones. The NFL is not Madden. The game would be too mechanical. The NFL brass would never allow it...I sure hope they don't.

This can never account for the humans playing on the field. The coaches know what the 'right call' is usually, but it comes down to execution and other elements. This will never be more than a tool, it's not like a computer will be calling an entire game plan. Could Zeus have decided that we should use the wildcat in the Patriots game?

Back
Top Bottom